Cattery south of the city?

Riponian

Hi

I normally book our two little fur balls into the RSPCA cat boarding if we go away but I have left it late and they have shrunk their facility by 3/4 so there is no space :arghh:

Does anyone have any recommendations of places they have used? down south of the city?

Thanks

Michelle

Guest Zeppa

Hi Michelle,

I'm not sure how far down south you want to go but Care for Cats at the back of Willunga/aldinga beach is well worth it.

The number is 08 85563372.

We put out cats in this cattery over the Christmas period and found it to be a great place.

i have used a few over the past years and all have been excellent

corialta boarding for cats and dogs

lot 3 main rd, coromandel valley.... 8370 5573

or dogs and mogs kellys rd, woodcroft .. 8325 0666

or 8270 2730.. aberfoyle park..

• 3 months later...
Guest Jackie of Sandy
Hi

I normally book our two little fur balls into the RSPCA cat boarding if we go away but I have left it late and they have shrunk their facility by 3/4 so there is no space :arghh:

Does anyone have any recommendations of places they have used? down south of the city?

Thanks

Michelle

I have a boarding cattery at Reynella East www.lucky-lodge-boarding-cattery.com give me a call if you like.