Cricket to be sure to be sure

Guest Guest5035

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tterrier81
SAY IT AGAIN !!!:biglaugh:Will the Windies end it all ?

stevo

totally embarrasing!!!!! and yes the windies will end it all, cos thats what we deserve!!!

You've gotta feel sorry for the poor lads, they look absolutely shattered and exhausted and they've been away from home so long - I think I heard they'd only had about four days at home since October! With hindsight it was a big mistake playing the 7 match ODIs out here in Australia, they should have flown home after the Ashes, got the heroes welcome home they deserved and got some quality time with their families and friends before the World Cup. Can't blame them for not trying all that hard - at least if they don't get through to the quarter finals they can go home for a well earned rest. Some of them are only in their early 20's - the ECB management should ask themselves some very serious questions about what they've asked of these boys.

Ahhh, good old South Africans! So nice of them to do the job.

Quarter finals, here we come!

As for the aussies: Stevo - surely even you must think it's time for Ponting to retire

now? Petulant, bad-tempered piece of work, he is!

Couldnt agree more about Ponting and I guess the saffas arnt so bad afterall lol

Go the boys....