Is this guy for real?? Scam City

Guest Roo1

I've just received this email and I thought I'd share it with you.

Hmmm, let me think, shall I take a booking from him? I think I'll pass :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hello Sir,

I am very happy to get your contact as i was searching for a real partner that can assist me to locate a lovely apartment for my client, Hon Dr Francis Poku , the former minister of national security here in Ghana to that need 4-5 bedroom for a fast relocation with his money .

I am a property consultant and i have been with him for a while and i have helped him many time to buy properties, i am the one in charge of his properties, he need a fast relocation due to a little problem in the county about his past regime ,the new government has set a panel to probe all the past government which will surely affect him too, that is why he want a fast relocation with his family and his money for a save keeping for his family to relocate and later he will join them.

He wan 4-5 bedroom flat in any part of europe, he want something special like $3.5m, he told me that he kept some money with a holden company here in Ghana worthy $10m,he want my partner to come down to Ghana and for a brief meeting to open a account here and move the funds out from the account you will open here to any of your foreigna ccount in the world for the process to start.

I need a good partner that can send me lovely pics and prices for me to choose and to show him , immediately he likes it then you will need to come down to Ghana for meeting and agreement , then move the funds out while i go back with you to work together to help him get the house and save the left money although he promise us some money , he want everything to be confidential.

Charles Addo

DEVTRACO ESTATE AGENT

+233547886458

Guest panther
I've just received this email and I thought I'd share it with you.

Hmmm, let me think, shall I take a booking from him? I think I'll pass :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hello Sir,

I am very happy to get your contact as i was searching for a real partner that can assist me to locate a lovely apartment for my client, Hon Dr Francis Poku , the former minister of national security here in Ghana to that need 4-5 bedroom for a fast relocation with his money .

I am a property consultant and i have been with him for a while and i have helped him many time to buy properties, i am the one in charge of his properties, he need a fast relocation due to a little problem in the county about his past regime ,the new government has set a panel to probe all the past government which will surely affect him too, that is why he want a fast relocation with his family and his money for a save keeping for his family to relocate and later he will join them.

He wan 4-5 bedroom flat in any part of europe, he want something special like $3.5m, he told me that he kept some money with a holden company here in Ghana worthy $10m,he want my partner to come down to Ghana and for a brief meeting to open a account here and move the funds out from the account you will open here to any of your foreigna ccount in the world for the process to start.

I need a good partner that can send me lovely pics and prices for me to choose and to show him , immediately he likes it then you will need to come down to Ghana for meeting and agreement , then move the funds out while i go back with you to work together to help him get the house and save the left money although he promise us some money , he want everything to be confidential.

Charles Addo

DEVTRACO ESTATE AGENT

+233547886458

I also have had a scam email from a women named Betina who want to be my friend i think a group of people have jumped onto this site and abusing individuals, who have either left messages on this site or adverts.

I doubt that the Mods can control this behavour.

Panther

Guest Guest75
I also have had a scam email from a women named Betina who want to be my friend i think a group of people have jumped onto this site and abusing individuals, who have either left messages on this site or adverts.

I doubt that the Mods can control this behavour.

Panther

Were the emails directly from this forum???

I doubt there is much can be done.

Your emails are easy to find on here by the average poster as you have put them on Panther.

These emails can also come from other people you have had email contact with, if they have not protected their PC against hacking /malicious actions - expect lots of scummy emails.

I get heaps on one of my email addies but know how they get there.

There is a huge amount of work in the background of this forum to stop the spamming varmints, but it's a constant threat.

Guest Squareman

The best thing to do is to play him right back. I used to get loads of these in South Africa and it used to give me great pleasure leading them on, the way they lead others on. I would show interest in the proposal and get him to write emails back to me offering assurances, sending me the 'generals' CV etc. I would even give him flight detals etc It can be great fun! hehe