Maternity Photography

Guest katieb

Guest katieb

Calling all photographers, anyone fancy doing a maternity shoot at short notice? Have been let down at the very last minute by someone today!! Am not impressed.

Katie (currently the very angry hormonal person) :-(

Guest katieb

I would like to say a massive 'thank you' to Michelle (Riponian) for completely arranging her day and fitting in my Maternity shoot this evening. So pleased the sun stayed out for us.

Thanks also to Tyke for his recommendation.

Katie

Guest Guest75
I would like to say a massive 'thank you' to Michelle (Riponian) for completely arranging her day and fitting in my Maternity shoot this evening. So pleased the sun stayed out for us.

Katie

Wow!!

Did not realise it was on the day!!!

How lucky were you on the weather today!!

Gold star to Michelle, she was going to do a bit of "retail therapy" today:notworthy::notworthy:

Poms In Adelaide comes to the rescue again - the TRUE spirit of this forum!!!:notworthy::notworthy:

Katie

What a nice post! Restored my faith in human nature. :notworthy:

Katie

Katie I am so glad that I could take the photo's and it should be me thanking you for so patient and understanding. I can't wait to get the photo's edited for you.

it was my pleasure

Michelle

Wow!!

Did not realise it was on the day!!!

How lucky were you on the weather today!!

Gold star to Michelle, she was going to do a bit of "retail therapy" today:notworthy::notworthy:

Poms In Adelaide comes to the rescue again - the TRUE spirit of this forum!!!:

Thanks Tyke, yes it is so nice to see the forum helping people out and I would much rather be out at beautiful location taking photos than stuck in a shopping mall.

What a nice post! Restored my faith in human nature.

ohh your to kind Diane, if I can I will :D

and thanks to PIA :notworthy:

Guest Carlsavs

Hi

If you still need some photos doing i can do them . Moved here 8 weeks ago , i have my SLR with me ( though still waiting for our container ...) i was a professional camera operator in the UK , and am hoping eventually to set up a photography/video business here .

Let me know if i can help !

Carl

Michelle I WISH I'd known about your photography business this time last year when we had photos done of our children. Most definitely booking you for later in this year but maybe you can give me some ideas about maternity photos for right now before Little H-Joy makes an appearance in June. Just so not sure about capturing "this moment" and maybe happier to wait till later. But maybe you can convince me otherwise...

Michelle I WISH I'd known about your photography business this time last year when we had photos done of our children. Most definitely booking you for later in this year but maybe you can give me some ideas about maternity photos for right now before Little H-Joy makes an appearance in June. Just so not sure about capturing "this moment" and maybe happier to wait till later. But maybe you can convince me otherwise...

Sally I will send you a PM :D

Guest katieb
Hi

If you still need some photos doing i can do them . Moved here 8 weeks ago , i have my SLR with me ( though still waiting for our container ...) i was a professional camera operator in the UK , and am hoping eventually to set up a photography/video business here .

Let me know if i can help !

Carl

Thanks very much Carl for your kind offer but luckily Michelle managed to fit me in on Sunday.

Good luck with your photo business I'm sure there will be lots of people on here who would like some pictures taken. Also Michelle told me about a page on Facebook called Adelaide's photographers database which may be a good place for contacts:-

Adelaide Photographers: a Database | Facebook

Thanks again for the offer

Katie