thick black stuff

Testit

I recently went out with some aussie leccy pals to a boozer in the city so I went up to the bar and ordered 9 imperial pints of Guiness. I ended up drinking 4 myself and the other 5 were left scattered about the bar! I paid over 50 quid for that round, whats up with them??!!!!

If anyones about in the city over the coming weekends and fancys a pint, let me know please!

Wish we were there,we love guiness,infact heard thier was a Guiness club in Adelaide maybe you should get your self along and then let me know what its like(the club not the Guiness,know what thats like,and like) maybe see you there sometime, cheers mate!

love the stuff, - only in the cold months though. My Guiness local in the city was the Brecknock Hotel but its just closed down, nice boozer that was.

Ive never heard of a Guiness Club though? Maybe thats the Irish Club on Carrington Street? :elf: To be sure to be sure