OMG look what the sun can do

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035
just heard from rellies in Cheltenham UK, that its peeing it down and thunder storms....

thats summer over...

HG

peeing down here....:biglaugh:

stevo

Guest cornish Busdriver

Ohhhhhhh 26 must be a major heatwave lol lol lol

Glad im not driving busses back in Kernow now and having to deal with idiots towing caravans that cant reverse them or knowing the road rules about giving way to busses, lost tourist jamming up the roads.

Easter and summer is always fun in Kernow when the sun comes out lol lol lol.

Just looked at the pic of Brighton beach lol lol lol, are people sure thats a beach ???

Guest SA Great

LOL what a depressing photo. Can you imagine the traffic jams and parking just get get close to the beach! And when you get there, someone has stolen the sand! Really liked the cambridge punt though.

Looks like Hove. and as for parking , the towaway squads will have a field day as half of London heads down!!!!. We never used to go out on bank holidays with decent weather....too busy.............used to wait for lifeboat cannon to go off to signal the first dickhead in trouble on thier boat!!!!!:err:

Not going to get embroiled in some petty childish, schoolyard argument i am over that....

HG

You are obviously unwilling to answer the question posed, fair enough I guess, but it was a genuine query, which you don't want to debate in a friendly way.

Genuinely not sure why not. Can you explain?

You are obviously unwilling to answer the question posed, fair enough I guess, but it was a genuine query, which you don't want to debate in a friendly way.

One man's meat is another man's poison! :nah: - Bit of a waste of time debating this old chestnut, the answers are generally very predictable:skeptical:

Guest cornish Busdriver

AdelaideNow Matt

Are you trying to stir things up again, dont forget a lot of people wont get you sence of humor :policeman:

Guest Guest75
I am being serious, I stated I prefer it in Aus, but would like an open debate about what is better where.

I think UK has more positives, in number, but the good things here outweigh the bad.

Unsure why HG is thinking I am asking for trouble?

Mixed answer to say the least :skeptical:

You prefer it in Aus but the UK has more positives????

I am really confused......... explain.................. please????:err::err:

Guest moonraker1959

Lynsteve,you must be missing the place or you have nothing better to do!Why are you even reading english newspapers?When I lived in SA english newpapers were of no interest to me.I tended to focus more on what was happening in my own back yard.I could quite easily find some negative stories on Adelaide and link them here,but I think that might be what aussies call **** stirring,something you obviously have fun embracing right?:biglaugh:As far as summer goes,I was recently reading we've had the driest March/April on record,abit worrying to be honest!:cute:Yesterday where I live it got abit dark for about 20 mins,then bright sunshine again but unfortunately no rain in sight!Hope we get some soon,my lawn already has cracks in it!Really though you guys,I've had 30 summers in SA and to be honest I don't miss them.It does'nt have to be hitting the 30's to prove a point and I guess I'm lucky enough that should I want some (hotter)sun,we usually head to Sri Lanka,or a quiet beach in Turkey.Anyway must go,me and OH are about to start looking at some holiday websites to drool over and try to decide where we're going.;)

Guest Guest5035
I'm lucky enough that should I want some (hotter)sun,we usually head to Sri Lanka,or a quiet beach in Turkey.Anyway must go,me and OH are about to start looking at some holiday websites to drool over and try to decide where we're going.;)

By that picture i can see why:biglaugh:

stevo;)