Download virgin

Guest Weez

Guest Weez

nooooooo i don't mean that!!:shocked:

i have got lots of bytey things on m new phone/internet plan so that means i can download programs films etc.......ok the questions is how?...and where?......aaaand i guess is it illegal???? i always thought its was, i would like to download films and british tv programs soooo if anyone could shed some light on the subject i will be like the Toy story aliens......eternally grateful!!:jiggy:

thanking yooooou XX

nooooooo i don't mean that!!:shocked:

i have got lots of bytey things on m new phone/internet plan so that means i can download programs films etc.......ok the questions is how?...and where?......aaaand i guess is it illegal???? i always thought its was, i would like to download films and british tv programs soooo if anyone could shed some light on the subject i will be like the Toy story aliens......eternally grateful!!:jiggy:

thanking yooooou XX

So Ms Weez your looking at doing something illegal are you, hmmmm how much will you pay for me to keep it from the :policeman:?

Guest Weez
So Ms Weez your looking at doing something illegal are you, hmmmm how much will you pay for me to keep it from the :policeman:?

thats what i am trying to find out, IS it illegal ?....you kno me i don't want to do anything naughty!! oh and i shall pay you in body hair that you can sell to bald men and make your fortune!:P

Guest Guest75

East and legal for free to air UK TV programes.

You need ( I think) some form of program to download........

Say something like Bit Torrent.

http://www.bittorrent.com/

The site I use for UK TV stuff is UK Nova............ Brill ste.

You to have to seed as well as leech though meaning you have to leave some fo what you downloaded on Bit Torrent.

You might have to wait to register on UK Nova,they closed registrations as too many were "Hit and running"

http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/index?r.0=4dc54b51.1.b7f853d8debb445259e96198cd4ed4f6dc3caa44