Guest Guest75

Brrr!!!!

What an 'orrible day!!!!:huh:

Wet ,cold and windy!!

Makes you appreciate those sunny winter days even more!:cool:

Logs burning nicely on the fire this arvo,hmmm,toasty:cute:

Guest tpgc03

Logs on the fire....sounds great

we are in a rental with no heating at mo so should be good when we get into the depths of winter! have to agree though we are feeling the cold today

Guest hughescl
was up in Mylor at 7 this morning..........cold dismal and very wet..............

It's cold wet and windy in Wales also this morning and we are approaching summer... what will the weather be like in Oz when I arrive in 7 weeks will it be realy cold? Claire:)

It certainly seems to have come very early this year - and we have had a comparatively short summer as September was sh** too (when my parents were visiting!!)

We were just saying at my son's soccer match last weekend how usually we miss training sessions because it's over 32 degrees in the evenings - not had that at all this season!!

I've even ordered some of those blankets with sewn in arms for the kids to wear in the evenings - snuggies or something??!! They don't know yet though...:biglaugh::biglaugh:

We bought a winter duvet today and I had my scarf on when we were out and about shopping!! :xmasnorthpole:

How cold it is in winter is the one thing that my partner would say was the biggest surprise about living in Adelaide. People think it is hot all the time and don't realise how cold it gets. We are very lucky as we live in an old (by Aussie standards!) house and the house has a Daikin reversal cycle air conditioning system, plus a gas fire and a wood burner so the house is lovely and toasty in winter and cool in the summer.

Bring on the sunshine.

Guest Guest5035
Brrr!!!!

Same here mate, nice piece of redwood glowing and the wifes wahing slowly drying..

stevp

Guest lastboyscout
Same here mate, nice piece of redwood glowing and the wifes wahing slowly drying..

stevp

I`d have your house checked for carbon monoxide poisoning mate.......... its affecting your spelling ;):biglaugh:

Brrr!!!!

What an 'orrible day!!!!:huh:

Wet ,cold and windy!!

Makes you appreciate those sunny winter days even more!:cool:

We come over ten thousand miles and still talk about the weather :biglaugh:

We have no heating or cooling, it's fine at the moment but reckon it'll feel a bit nippy in a bit.

Cooler

Guest Guest75
We come over ten thousand miles and still talk about the weather :biglaugh:

We have no heating or cooling, it's fine at the moment but reckon it'll feel a bit nippy in a bit.

Cooler

:biglaugh:

I'll whine at a chilly house but go and freeze my Gazonga's off on fishing trips - mad innit?:wacko:

Guest Guest75
Now, it must be cold out there!

Cooler

Should have seen us in Feb when that cold and wet front moved in. Fishing the spot we got the "Biggun" last year. Spent all day getting soaked to the sking / bit's turned wrinkly for one bloody little Shark@!