Happy New Year

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi guys

Just like to wish everyone a very happy new year .....

We have not dropped off the face of the planet since our move to our new home, simply we do not have internet access whilst we wait to be connected. We are currently at our mates, pinching their computer to check emails etc.

Anyway, whatever you did, who you shared it with - hope it was great. May 2008 be successful for all!

As Arnie says, WE WILL BE BACK! Missing all the banter ...

Lots of love

Sas, Keith, Ruby and Kenya

xxxx

:wubclub:

Guest dglamoore

Happy New Years to you all :jiggy:

We celebrated our first one here in style with a BBQ party and sat up on the front deck overlooking the sea with friends eating and drinking all night and watched the first sunrise of 2008 :cute: Still not been to bed but bet I sleep well tonight :biglaugh:

Hope everyone waiting for visas get their wish this year and best of luck to you all making the move. This time last year we were still waiting for our visa and look at us now!!

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Hurry back to PIA Sas and Guzzler! We miss you!!

Ian and I hope you had a good one last night!! I'm sure Guzzlers got a red wine hangover today! We'll catch up soon hun!

Lisa - that most have been wonderful watching the first sunrise of 2008! We could see the tops of the fireworks at Glenelg from our balcony at 12 but I only lasted till 1am sadly, the party continued without me!

All the best for 2008 to fellow PIA'ers

Judi xx 8_6_40.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest Libby1971

HAPPY NEW YEAR - LOVE AND LUCK TO ALL IN 2008

We had a really lovely evening, laughing, snacking and drinking with good friends - what a great start to the New Year.

Here's hoping that next year a few more people waiting for their visa can join us!

Libby

Happy new year to you all, hope 2008 is a great year for all.

Last one in the UK for us was a quite one with just family. Looking forward already for an ozzie new year.

Sounds great seeing the first sunrise of a new year. Hope to see the people from Oz by around June, fingers crossed, and looking forward to the meet on the 12th Jan with all the UK (still) friends from a great site.

Take care one and all and hope the hangovers soon go:goofy:

Guest jeannie oxford

happy new year to one and all from the oxford family- coming over in approx 6 weeks for our reccie. seems more real now its this year!

ive got a slightly tender head, too much pink champagne last night, never learn! suffering today. at work today too -fool!

cant wait to meet up with everyone in feb. had lots of australian type gifts for xmas - boomerang - wine and books. have to come and sample some red wine from the barossa valley apparently. steve also got tickets from santa for singapore v india cricket match at the oval while we are there - very pleased with himself! is it easy enought to get to from huntfield heights?

take care everyone and have fun!

love jeannie x

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Back at you Sas , Kieth and everyone else , we cant wait in fact we are bursting to get ther now , so close but yet so far......wishing the house sale fairys would hurry up.

Cheers Graham

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Everyone,

Happy new year to all, hope all the head aches are gone now!!

We wish you all good health and happiness for the new year and good luck to all those like us, waiting for their Visa's.

All the best

Martin and Val 26_22_3.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest bookworm64

hi everyone!

happy new year to all!

sat here "green with jealousy" whislt reading all the posts about seeing the 1st sunset of 2008 in oz, drinking beer etc etc whilst i am here in foggy, freezing dark at 4pm Lincoln!!!!

Hopefully my crew will be doing that in the near future! :daydreaming:

My daughter Becky (13) and I are coming over in feb 21st, can't wait, to have a look around and stay with friends.

we are staying in GREENWITH. anyone know this area???

many thanks

michelle

Guest Martin and Val
hi everyone!...

happy new year to all!...sat here "green with jealousy"...

My daughter Becky (13) and I are coming over in feb 21st,...

many thanks

michelle

Hi Michelle, Phil and Becky,

We haven't been to Greenwith but believe it is situated about 12/13 miles from the city between Salisbury Heights and Golden grove, hope this helps.

Happy new year

Martin and Val

Guest bookworm64

Hi Martin & aVal,

thanks for that, very speedy reply!

i keep telling myself not to look PIA as we are at the first stages, paperwork has not long gone off, and if we get a no i will be heartbroken! but i cant resisit as its so friendly and informative

Michelle

Guest dale_jo@

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, HOPE THE NEW YEAR BRINGS YOU ALL LOTS OF LOVE,LAUGHTER, GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!!!!!

JO,DALE & CHELSEA

xxoxoxoxoxoxo:wubclub::wubclub::wubclub:

Guest thecartwrights
hi everyone!

happy new year to all!

sat here "green with jealousy" whislt reading all the posts about seeing the 1st sunset of 2008 in oz, drinking beer etc etc whilst i am here in foggy, freezing dark at 4pm Lincoln!!!!

Hopefully my crew will be doing that in the near future! :daydreaming:

My daughter Becky (13) and I are coming over in feb 21st, can't wait, to have a look around and stay with friends.

many thanks

michelle

Hi Michelle

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Whereabouts in Lincoln are you from? hubbie's parents and family live North Hykeham and near Warrington. Lovely area.

We live in Golden Grove which is next to Greenwith and a few of our friends live there and is a very nice area. What did you want to know exactly ? and please feel free to pm me.

Sarah

:v_SPIN:Happy New Year Everyone:v_SPIN:

We miss you Sas & Co, hope the internet's sorted out for you soon, feel free to pop to ours if you need access.

Here's hoping 2008 is a healthy, happy & prosperous year for us all:wubclub:.

Take care

Angela, Ashley, Brad & Tom xx

Guest Guzzler&Sas

wow - happy new to you all too

missing computer access like mad but managing every few days!

Talking abut sunsets and rises - we have seen some amazing ones from our new place, now that Guzzler has started on our front decking, looks stunning, so if you are passing, feel free to call and pop in.

Thanks Angela - may well take you up on that sometime this week because don't want to exhaust my options!

Lots of love

Sas

xxx