Inspirational songs

ajford

Hi,

We are going to be coming to Adelaide as soon as our house sells...., and we have had our fair share of ups and downs like so many on the rollercoaster ride of the visa, skills assesments and all the good and bad inbetween etc.. and we are still riding it

I have enjoyed the thread about inspirational films and it made me think..... of songs or lyrics that kinda tell our tale a little,

Mine at the moment is by chumbawamba-tubthumping- I get knocked down and I get up agin aint anything going to keep me down-well thats one that comes to mind anyway..

any others come to mind.. see how we get on:biglaugh::idea:

cheers and thanks for all the help so far

Guest helene73
How about "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow"by Fleetwood Mac?

Lmao you certainly don't while your going through the visa process ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Guest moonraker1959
Lmao you certainly don't while your going through the visa process ;)

Well I always found that song quite uplifting and positive!:cute:

Guest helene73

I have 2 dreams by the Cranberries and don't stop believing by journey,

I recently had to make a promotional film for a childrens brain cancer charity I am a trustee and work for http://www.elliesfund.com and and used these songs they make me sad when I hear them as I think of Ellie but at the same time make me realise life is too short and we should grab it with both hands as we dont know what's round the corner and never too give up on our dreams :)

Guest rich

When i was thinking of moving here I listened to 'Australia' by the Manic Street Preachers a lot. No idea if it really has anything to do with Australia but i kind of imagined it to.

Also, anyone heard 'Adelaide' by Ben Folds. Quite funny from a local perspective. It mentions the balls in Rundle Mall i think. Makes me think of how much i like it here.