Ah... Kids are funny...

Guest Ryan T. Lion

Guest Ryan T. Lion

So we just got all our stuff shipped.

My 4 year old daughter was watching everything being wrapped.

She came and found me and dragged me to the lounge, where there was a huge wrapped item with "ARMCHAIR" written on it.

She pointed at it - looking worried. I said "Don't worry poppet, that man is allowed to write on the furniture, it's his job"...

She cocked her head for a few seconds, then said to me "I know Daddy, but that's not how you spell Adelaide!"

Kids...

Guest ebstar

Don't you just love the things kids say.

My little boy had a chat with my oh the other day "i'm not a little boy daddy". OH "your my little boy". "No i'm not a little boy. I'm nearly a half pint".

Guest SusieOR

Bless... that is so cute...

I am currently trying to teach my 2 year old to say please & thank you... she came in to the kitchen the other day & asked for a yoghurt... so I said, "what do you say Caoife, what is the magic word"... to which she replied "abracadabra"...!!!