Recommend an iphone app!

andy and lindsey

Thought I would start a new thread on iphone apps as I have found a few in the last few days that I love. The first is 7 little words which is a very addictive word game and the second is star walk (my hubby has this on his iphone 4 dont know if its suitable for the 3). You can hold it up to the night sky and it identifies what constellations you can see and will use locator functions to tell you about any passing satelites. It will also tell you when the next eclipse is and lots of other things. My boys love it! :)

Anyone else got any favourites?

Lindsey

Guest helene73
helene i am also addicted to tap zoo, are you on facebook? need more friends!!

Jo

Yeah I am :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Guest helene73
helene i am also addicted to tap zoo, are you on facebook? need more friends!!

Jo

Sent you a pm with facebook details lol :)

What about apps for Android? Not everyone can afford the iphone.

Start an Android apps thread?? If there are any good ones lol.

Consume is pretty handy, as you can put all your accounts (mobile, home phone, Internet, frequent flyer etc) and you can see your balances all from one place.

Tapatalk is good for this forum, but isn't free.

XE currency so I can keep an eye on the exchange rate.

Got too many I can't think now.

Guest helene73

I have one no one should leave the house without toilet finder lol at least now when I am abroad I dont need to learn how to ask "where's the loo"

Pic to shop good to you scan the bar code and it tells you where you can get the item cheaper on the net.

Stair dismount is class you chuck your little fella off objects and get points for breaking his bones.

Around me great for finding everything in new places!

Try office jerk too great after a frustrating day at work.

Talking Tom for making him swear very childish one!!!

Helene :)

This thread was meant as a light hearted thread to recommend iPhone apps. It has now turned into a bit of a dig at those who have iPhones v android. Yes iPhones aren't cheap but I work hard and if I choose to spend my money on an iPhone so be it. Can we please get back to the original point of the thread. As someone has suggested start an android app thread. There are plenty of people who have android phones that would find it I interesting.

Lindsey Sent from my iPhone!!!!

Guest guest3462

Lindsey I agree! If you haven't got a iPhone then this thread is of no use to you and you have no need to post useless posts!

I have been looking at some of the suggestions from helene- hilarious!!

I love my iPhone (wonderfone) and wouldn't be without it- can't wait til September to get my iPhone 4!!!!

My iPhone is part of my family!! Rofl!!

My favourites are:

Tunein Radio - You can get all of your favourite UK radio stations live and there is even a record facility

Bria - Allows me to make voip calls to the UK for next to nothing (I subscribe to voiptalk.org for my account)

Crackle - Great for free movies and tv shows

Metroview - Great Australia wide GPS system

ANZgoMoney - Allows me to do real time banking via my iPhone

Foxtel Guide - I can set programs to record from my iPhone

Ringtone Converter - Allows me to convert any song in my music collection to my ringtone. Instead of having to have that god awful default ringtone.

I thank you.

Guest Tina P

Wow amazing what you can do with the wonder phone !

I like the one you have Helen with the bar code scanner.

My contract finishes later this yr with rubbish Vodaphone so an iphone is a must.

Life moves on and got to get with it.

;)

Guest HelenB

Hi

I like Bump as I can send free photos, and music and things to friends with the app! My daughter hijacks the glee app! She uses my playlist to sing along too and record herself - badly!!!! I downloaded an app of Adelaide for my reccie and it was fab! It used gps not wifi to tell me where I was, very helpful as I kept on getting lost!

Helen xxx