David Haye Fight

Guest mark&rachel

Guest mark&rachel

Does anyone know where the David Haye fight is being shown.

Im assuming the Rosemount will show it but anyone know any further South or if its on Internet, Foxtel etc?

Guest Tterrier81

not sure if it will be shown in any pubs etc,but i know its on foxtel from 3am-7am, im sure u will be able to watch it on net somewhere for free

Guest Tterrier81
What is the time of the first bell so i know when to get up>

the show starts at 4:15am i think the main fight is on at 6:30am

What is the time of the first bell so i know when to get up>

Sky have their viewing staring in the UK at 8pm sp that's 4:30 am here. Now, when their viewng starts in relation to the undercard, is another question. But, PPV don't tend to let you know the rough start time for the main event.

I would not miss this fight for the world though, takes me back to the Tyson days when we used to go out and they back to a mates to watch it at ridicluous o'clock:D

It is definitely on the net, aparently;)

Cooler

Guest mark&rachel
the show starts at 4:15am i think the main fight is on at 6:30am

So thats about 11ish in Germany then? thats about right isnt it.

Think il get up at 5ish for this one.

Ive done all the Hatton, Lewis and Mayweather fights and now my favourite out of the lot!!!

Followed Haye for ages and now this could be his last ever fight! Monumental

So thats about 11ish in Germany then? thats about right isnt it.

Think il get up at 5ish for this one.

Ive done all the Hatton, Lewis and Mayweather fights and now my favourite out of the lot!!!

Followed Haye for ages and now this could be his last ever fight! Monumental

Yes, think I'll be up about then :)

Cooler

Guest Tterrier81

gonna get up at 4am, watch all the build up, watch the fight, then its full english time, then its ufc 132, then nap then a roast, gonna be a long night/day, hope its not his last fight either, want him to destroy vitali too before he retires

Guest mark&rachel

The little toe would have affected him with his leaning forward considering his opponent was much taller.

That said the better guy won and you need to give credit to that.

Haye to retire now or a rematch? I think the 'injury' indicated maybe a rematch

Haye is a bum! End of story

'Me toe woz hurtin...' Bwahahaha

I'd say he's far from a bum. He certainly need to be in perfect order to stand a chance against a far bigger decent oponent. Might explain why he stopped sparring three weeks ago, very unusual to say the least. Also, he used far less circling than would be expected. That was his main problem, he needed to get in and out quickly which meant circling left. But that put him into the big right hand. You would have been expecting a circle left and at times step in left hand in guard, protecting his head. He was too concerned about get held.

Anyway, until the next one,

Cooler

Guest guest569

having boxed before i would like to say 3 mins is hard !!! 12x 3 mins is bloody hard !! He's definately not a bum and with an injury ( big or small) he done well. Typical English fans are with them when their winning and slag them when they lose !!!:policeman:

Guest mark&rachel

Passionate Pom well said.

All those calling him a bum etc wouldnt last 2 seconds with him. They would get tired walking to the ring let alone being bashed by Haye.

Guest Squareman

He's a bum! He used to be a contender and now he's a tomater..... Hehe

And pls note - i aint english and dont care where Haye is from. If he cant beat that big duffer Wlad, then he wasnt worth all of the hype.