Wee holiday video

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

I never took photos when on our reccie in July but pulled together this wee video (19 minutes!).

We are on the Gold Coast for a week (surfers paradaise, theme parks). Then SA for the rest of the holiday. When we're driving around that's when we're in SA..Hallet's cove I think (eeeee..forgotten already)..and then when in the house that's Glenelg. We had a good apartment quite near the sea.

Then there's Barossa Valley (whispering wall, kangaroos). Then it's Largs Bay fishing..and the guy doing the kite boarding thingummy bobby. Victor Harbour..horse drawn tram..then Singapore. There's a few wee funnies in there..like my hubbie getting rag dolled by waves. Also, my son switched the camera on and filmed himself dancing..nobody else was there and there wasn't even any music!

Hope you enjoy (quality ok'ish..had to crunch right town to get it on the web)

Please click on the link to view http://www.baycanvases.com/oz.htm

Cya

Carol Ann

Guest Django

Thanks for that Carol Ann. :D

We really enjoyed watching that. Nice to see your sons running around on a lovely beach and just enjoying being there. Can't wait to see ours do the same. ;)

Pete

Guest graandjac

:notworthy:Thanks for that we now have loads of emotions running through us , happy memories from our reccie and just want to get there.....NOW.....!!!!!!!

Cheers Graham & jacqui

Guest rockpool crab

Hi...I just noticed..the bit where me and Kieran in the bath...we had our swimming costumes on..honest.. lol.

Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe someone can properly identify where we're driving through...as not sure it is Hallet Cove.

Catch you later

Carol Ann

Hi Carol Ann and family,

That was a good video, we were there in April, but after watching your escapades can't wait to get there again.

Can I ask what hotel you stayed in when you visited singapore as it looked nice, we are looking to do a few days stopover before starting our new life in Adelaide.

PS. nice to see more fellow scots on this site!

Guest rockpool crab
Hi Carol Ann and family,

That was a good video, we were there in April, but after watching your escapades can't wait to get there again.

Can I ask what hotel you stayed in when you visited singapore as it looked nice, we are looking to do a few days stopover before starting our new life in Adelaide.

PS. nice to see more fellow scots on this site!

Hi Cornellia..no probs..we stayed at Changi Village Hotel..which is about 20 minutes away from city centre. Easy to get to via taxi though, and they are cheap as chips (the taxi..not the hotel..lol). The food and drink far cheaper the further you go from city anyways..so you win that way really.

Here's a link to where we stayed..it was lovely..the rooftop pool was brill!

http://www.changivillage.com.sg/

Looks from your dates that we might hear about visa's roughly the same time. I'm hoping to hear end of February..but we won't move till after eldest son has sat his highers.

who knows..might meet up with you guys one day :D

Catch ya later

Carol Ann

Guest rockpool crab
wow, that is a great video, after watching it for the 2nd time makes us want to get there even quicker!!

Looks like you had a great time, thanks for sharing with us

:notworthy:

Hi ian

We had such a ball.

I wasn't sure about posting it as I thought maybeez watching other folks holiday videos is always a bit dull..lol..but it's not all "the kids" so decided to go for it :D Glad you enjoyed it.

See ya laterz

Carol Ann

Guest Oz_Dreamer

Thanks for posting the video. Your family looks so happy :DId love to give my family a chance of that sort of lifestyle. Watching the video and seeing photo's on this site makes me cry, I want to be there NOW :arghh:

• 2 months later...
Guest Jamie & Mhairi

Hi Carol Ann

Watched your video it was great you all looked like you had a fantastic time. Jamie and I met with your hubby through Billy from SPS. It was really nice to put a face to the name. We can't wait to go to Adelaide in July really excited about it. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us they have been a big help. It would be great if we could meet up sometime in the future for drinks and lots of talk of Adelaide.

:DMhairi

Guest rockpool crab
Hi Carol Ann

Watched your video it was great you all looked like you had a fantastic time. Jamie and I met with your hubby through Billy from SPS. It was really nice to put a face to the name. We can't wait to go to Adelaide in July really excited about it. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us they have been a big help. It would be great if we could meet up sometime in the future for drinks and lots of talk of Adelaide.

:DMhairi

Hiya, Andrew said he really enjoyed the craic and you guys have got him all excited about going again..which is never a bad thing.

How long are you going for in July? Have you got somewhere to stay all sorted? we had only booked 2 days in Adelaide Hilton then had to find accommodation when we got there..which was a wee bit scary ... Andrew probably told you :-)

I'm always up for "drinks" so no problem there. Just say when and where :-)

Catch you later.

Carol Ann

Guest The Pottertons

Hi Carol Ann, I so enjoyed watching that video. Really whet my appetite. Cant wait for my children to experience those things too. Soundtrack was great and the editing was really clever. Just want to say what a lovely family you have! Your boys look so well raised, confident and happy! Make sure to do us a moving in one when you arrive for us in the "queue". Thanks for sharing it with us. X Yvonne:wubclub:

Guest rockpool crab
Hi Carol Ann, I so enjoyed watching that video. Really whet my appetite. Cant wait for my children to experience those things too. Soundtrack was great and the editing was really clever. Just want to say what a lovely family you have! Your boys look so well raised, confident and happy! Make sure to do us a moving in one when you arrive for us in the "queue". Thanks for sharing it with us. X Yvonne:wubclub:

Hiya..ooo..thanks for the kind words about my family..they're good lads..can play up at times..but on the whole..they are happy.

Your kids are at a great age though..they'll grow up in Oz really...what a life.

Still haven't heard about a CO..so still in the queue too :-( sigh.

I'm off to watch it again..lol..gets me all excited about it all :-)

TTFN

Carol Ann