Arriving in Adelaide Sept 2011

Guest ellenafaith

Guest ellenafaith

We are a family of four moving from Harrogate North Yorkshire to Adelaide in September 2011. We are very excited and looking forward to our new life. We have have two children Hope 2 and Paige 9 weeks, we will be looking for a rental around Grange, Henley beach and wondered if anyone in the same position and would be interested in meeting up?

Ellena (35) and Chris (38)

Hi Ellana & Chris we too are moving in sept all being well ,we are looking a bit higher up towards Semaphore and Largs ,we are having a little meet up with some members on here, Kirkstall Abbey August 28th bring a picnic,if you do a search you should be able to find the thread and put your name down. Hope to see you there.

Cheers Jim & Jayne

Guest tc229

We live in Golden Grove :-) so a way from the beach.... but What a great location you've picked, Henley is our favourite beach xxx Hope your move goes well, we've been here for 2 years this December and are loving EVERY minute, our kids are 9 and 3 now and our eldest loves it (considering she REALLY) didn't want to lave family and friends..

Tracy & Paul x

Just wanted to say hello to fellow Yorkshire folk (notice my login name Riponian) Lived in Ripon before we came out and really love it here, your kids are just going to thrive. Have you managed to find a short term let for when you get here yet? If can help at all just let us know.

Best of luck

Michelle

Hi jim and jayne,,, i noticed the other week about your kirkstall abbey picnic,,, we would have loved to have come too.. But we are heading to manchester airport to fly out to singapore the next day. carnt wait to arrive in adelaide 3rd sep.. it you yorkshire guys fancy a picnic down under keep us posted!!!

Ian (44) jules (38) emz (17) wilz (12)

jules and ian

Guest markandcate

We're flying out on 14th September, not sure where we will be living long term until we get there. Our little boy will be nearly 6 and our little girl will be nearly 2 when we arrive, hubby will be working in city so we may end up living near u!!

hope everything goes smoothly 4 u, xxx

Guest ellenafaith

Thank you for letting us know about the Kirkstall Meet up we would like to come but Know that we will probably be too busy with last minute packing etc.. as we fly out on the 31st Aug. My email is ellenafaith@aol.com maybe we could meet up once you arrive in Adelaide.

We hope you move goes well and hopefully we will catch up at some point.

Ellena and Chris

Guest ellenafaith

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, we fly out on the 31st August so less than 4 weeks to go!! We have rented a short let for 4 weeks in Glendore as we visited Adelaide in Feb and hope to find a rental around Grange, Henley beach and West Lakes Shore and felt that Glendore would be a good base.

My husband is a chef so will be looking for work when we arrive. My email is ellenafaith@aol.com once we have all settled a bit it would be nice to meet up.

We hope your move goes well,

Ellena and Chris

Guest ellenafaith

Hello

It is an exciting time thank you for letting us know that you are enjoying life in Adelaide we cannot wait to get there. My email is ellenafaith@aol.com maybe we could meet up at the beach at some point it would be good to chat.

Ellena and Chris x

Guest ellenafaith

Thank you for your reply, we fly out on the 31st Aug and have a short let sorted for the first month but we appreciate your offer of help. We live just off the Ripley Road in Knaresborough so not far from where you are from at all. It would be really nice to catch up once we are a little settled my email is ellenafaith@aol.com.

Ellena and Chris