Is it just me???
After watching this series I think the BBC have decided on what they believe is a 5 point winning formula.
1. Pick a family that doesn't really want to go.
2. Show them houses well above their budget.
3. Trial them in a job that isn't what the do in UK or is a step down on the pay/staus front.
4. Show them a video of their families doing the emotional blackmail thing.
5. Decide not to go as its not right for them at the moment and they can't leave their family.
Don't think I'll bother watching the rest of the series. They don't look like they are covering Adelaide anyway.