• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Basic road rules in South Australia

I laughed so much at this cos its so true . My 23 year old daughter is coming out in October and wants to borrow my car and I am already panicking ...think I will just get her to read this.

1017 times
      I guess this just goes to show that wherever you are in the world, driving looks uniquely bad in that place ... until you google a few words from something like this and see the same list for just about everywhere! I wonder who it is who can actually be bothered to sit there cutting and pasting different country/region names into these things in order to personalise them?

Hallett cove SOUTH AUSTRALIA
      20 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Trakki View Post
      Very true, but also don't forget to stop at the end of a slip road even if there is plenty of room to go causing the car behind to do an emergency stop. And when driving down a road with a slip road onto it, never give way to those on the slip road, infact speed up so that the person cannot get off said slip road!
      this is one thing i see every day, often on the merge lane from seacombe road onto brighton road i pull out and go around others who have chosen to stop and wait on the merge lane.
      Need a reliable painter? need a wallpaper feature wall? then call Brant new painters.

nic lavidan
      Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
      lols...good one...You know what... I took these seriously on first go...When I went down till point 8 I realized its a joke ...silly me
      I did the same thing ha ha! Great post, hilarious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12