Everything to play for in Rugby World Cup

Diane

2003 Diane :P

England had been the team to beat in the run up to that WC. But of course the AB's were the people's pick as the eventual winner for one reason or another. But England and Australia turned up and played. What a game that was.

I love rugby (union). Am really looking forward to the RWC. I have a feeling SA might surprise people this year, also France, if they decide to turn it on on the day, they can be inspirational and win anything. England I can't see winning it, but then they got to the final last time round and who predicted that eh? :cute:

Australia are a shadow of the team of a decade ago. But then the big event might give them the push they need.

I think the AB's will win it. Home advantage and all that. And this is a team that has been built over a few years and the NZ squad have been ruthless. They want this win on home soil more than anything.

Great result for the Wallabies last night - http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/wallabies-defeat-springboks-149-in-durban-20110814-1isic.html - and for Wales against England - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/14498107.stm - seems to be pointing to a fantastic world cup competition in September. Can't wait!

Cannot see beyond the All Blacks. Only lost out to France through a couple of forward passes.

Anyone wishing to beating them is going to have to step up a couple of levels.

Cooler