IKEA here i come

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

Thought i'd take my wife to Ikea shopping, i cannot wait to get there, whilst she goes shopping i will do the following...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ikea-introduces-manland-the-creche-for-retail-weary-men/story-e6fredqc-1226127839568

then on the way out buy her lunch and dessert, with a drink...hot dog, ice cream and a free coke

Stevo:smile:

Guest Jane & Tony

Hubby says 'i've been saying for years that every shop should have one of these'. We get fed up of shopping as well you know!! Have to feed the boys tho' !!

'What would you like for dinner tonight?' , 'Don't mind'............ five hours later........ 'What chicken agaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn?' :biglaugh:

Aww what a shame Stevo..... V8s aren't sport - you can see the same any day of the week on the normal roads - footie isn't a real sport either - all those steroid pumped chippendales running around - and as for Ricky being a cricketer.......LOLOLOL hang on, falling off my chair laughing at that one! Now give me Stuart Broad any day.....

As for the Clipsal girls....nah, don't look like any of them either!!