Can anyone explain why this would happen

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

Today this is freaky, the same thing happend to me again about 2 months ago as well.

I was just sat there when everything suddenly went deathly silent and It was like someone had just pushed the pause button on the world and stopped it, everything was so totaly silent and everything was frozen for about 5 seconds then everything went back to normal but with like a jump and i missed something.

The birds had stopped in mid flight, someone getting in there car then the next thing the birds had gone and the person was driving out the gate.

I wasnt day dreaming either cause i was looking round and everything had stopped, infact there was someone walking accross the yard and had stopped / frozen in mid step lol lol lol.

Talk about screw my head up

Guest Nicky&Andy

felt like ive done something or bin somewhere before and know whats going to happen , but never that time stops , maybe your subconsionce is worring about missing something, maybe you need to take a chill out and go fishing ,

Guest cornish Busdriver
Hi

Go speak to a doctor. If you are serious. If not - stop drinking so early in the day!!!!!

L x

Straight up serious lol lol lol, aint been the doc in years realy apart from medicals as i dont like to bother them with silly stuff.

Just trying to find out on the net about it but cant seem to find the right words to type in.

Guest moviemummy
Straight up serious lol lol lol, aint been the doc in years realy apart from medicals as i dont like to bother them with silly stuff.

Just trying to find out on the net about it but cant seem to find the right words to type in.

Defo not silly! Better safe than sorry. I'm not a doctor but I really think you should go and see about this.

L x

Guest cornish Busdriver
There are things called absence seizures where the person loses awareness for a short period of time, usually less than 20 secs or so. There can be consequences re driving if they are found to be actually happening frequently. Not saying that you are or aren't getting them but prob best to see your GP!

Thanks for that Hattie

Just looked up absence seizures on the net and kinda sounds serious now and i thort it was probally something silly.

Ok will defo make an appointment with the doc tomorow

The only trouble with getting something like this checked out is that while they wait for results of tests to come back,your driving license is suspended. Happened to a family friend who was a driving instructor. Then he had to go a certain length of time without any recurrence before they'd give him his license back.

On the other hand... there is always that joke "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather.... not screaming in terror like the other passengers on the bus he was driving"

Guest cornish Busdriver

Well went docs today and as i thought in the first place it is something silly but given me a good warning.

Apprently im working far to many hours and have been for far too long, average 65 to 70 each week and sometimes even upto 80 plus after work working on the computer programming, web design or repairs and servicing work computers.

Not getting enough sleep, average 4hrs per night; drinking far to much coffee, 3 to 4 liters a day plus red bull or mother; smoking too much 20 to 25 a day; only eating once a day and thats normaly eaither a jacks or subway when im on the road.

my blood presure and heart rate is too high so apprently im a bit of a mess and its my brain and body telling me its over exhuasted and i need to take a break else its gonna hurt me.

So after a good knuckle rap and lecture from the doc ive seen if i can take a couple of weeks off work next month, cutting my hours down to 60 each week, gonna try and get a bit more sleep and cut down on the coffee.

Thanks for the advice people and im glad its not something else much worse.

Well that's good news Matt. Make sure you revise parts of your life style - you're obviously a hard worker, but you need to get a balance.

Do you do any exercise? I know that I have hardly done any for a few years and it definitely makes a difference. 80hrs a week:wideeyed: Blimey that is a long time!

Take it easy mate,

Cooler