Important Adelaide Show Question (quite urgent)

Guest Roo1

Its 10.45pm and tomorrow I'm meant to be taking my son Thomas to a Robotic Workshop in the city.

We learnt about it at the Royal Adelaide Show last week but I've gone and lost the details of the workshop.

I've googled all the possibilties I can think of ...."robotic workshop in Adelaide" etc but details of this workshop is not coming up.

I know its a long shot but I thought I'd put a post on here and hopefully someone will see it before Saturday morning.........

Does anyone remember seeing an exhibition stall at the show where they had a talking robotic head? It was in the same room as the competion winners for cakes, preserves etc.

If you do know what I'm talking about and you have any details of the exhibit, please reply!

Thanks all

Judi x

Thank you Rachel but unfortuantly its not. This is a workshop for Year 4's onwards, every saturday afternoon. Its also to do with building simple circuits etc. BUT this is a good alternative if I can't find the class. My son will enjoy this too.

Thank you!!

Anybody else know what I'm on about??

With thanks

Judi

Guest Guest5035