Semi finals

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035
Come on Aussies come on, come on,

Gotta support this beautiful country we live in.....

HG

Exactly, these so called people who live here but will not support there home country!!

Stevo

Guest Guest5035

The wallabies/NZ game will be a ripper and I think the green and gold will edge it.....just!! What time is it on free to air at the weekend, hopefully my jet lag will not kick in.

Stevo

[TABLE=class: module-pool-final, width: 0]

[TR=class: teams-match]

[TD=class: date]16/10[/TD]

[TD=class: time]19.00 AEST[/TD]

[TD=class: team1 new-zealand, bgcolor: initial]New Zealand[/TD]

[TD=class: score]V[/TD]

[TD=class: team2 australia, bgcolor: initial]Australia[/TD]

[TD=class: location]Auckland

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Lets get it on !!!!!

HG

Im from upper myself, although my brother now lives lower by the garage! Did you go out much while there club? bridge? if so bet we have met lol

We lived near the garage aswell, we used to go to the crown as closest pub, or up the Derlwyn and occaionally down the cornucopia for karoake seems like a million yrs ago now, we have friends living in upper your bound to know the D'angelo's!!!

Guest Emily01

Hi rugby fans!

Anyone know of somewhere good to watch the rugby?? We live in Seaview Downs, and watched the Aussie-Springbok game in Glenelg. Would be good to get a group together - come on the Wallabies!!

Emily

We lived near the garage aswell, we used to go to the crown as closest pub, or up the Derlwyn and occaionally down the cornucopia for karoake seems like a million yrs ago now, we have friends living in upper your bound to know the D'angelo's!!!

Yeah know them all, you cant live in bryn and not know everyone, my brother drank in the crown a lot you will probably know him, also who was landlord at derlwyn when you were there? :)

Yeah know them all, you cant live in bryn and not know everyone, my brother drank in the crown a lot you will probably know him, also who was landlord at derlwyn when you were there? :)

Blair fisher (banos boy) was landlord of derlwyn and Maria

And Nigel were in crown, but when we visited last year

Maria and Nigel had the derlwyn .

We also had a taxi on with abc for about 2yrs. We lived on glyn rd.

Picked up lots of mates in the few yrs we lived there

Blair fisher (banos boy) was landlord of derlwyn and Maria

And Nigel were in crown, but when we visited last year

Maria and Nigel had the derlwyn .

We also had a taxi on with abc for about 2yrs. We lived on glyn rd.

Picked up lots of mates in the few yrs we lived there

Yeah Maria And Nigel still got the derlwyn, i was a bridge and black man myself Malcs still got the bridge and john rog got the black now, you may know him. Wow small small world! :jiggy:

Guest Guest5035

Well thats the Welsh gone, spear tackle or not, and that the ref could speak french and that they didn't kick straighter, they are out, now as no one likes the French i guess they'll be a big support for the Wallabies.

I haven't forgotten about the Kiwis, but they have only 80 or so minutes left in the Cup.................(fingers crossed)....:tongue:

Interesting fact, the Wallabies have never lost to New Zealand in the World Cup Rugby and they haven't won at Eden Park in 25 years, one things for sure, something will change tonight!!

stevo