Marmite!!

Guest the Tews

Guest the Tews

HI

How easy is it to buy marmite in Adelaide? :smile: When we went to Brisbane 3 yrs ago it was a nightmare but the tourist information were very helpful!! My eldest will only eat marmite and none of the others (we tried!)

I was planning on bringing out around 12 large jars when we finally get there!!

Any info gratefully received:idea:

Cheers, Andrea and Steve

HI

How easy is it to buy marmite in Adelaide? :smile: When we went to Brisbane 3 yrs ago it was a nightmare but the tourist information were very helpful!! My eldest will only eat marmite and none of the others (we tried!)

I was planning on bringing out around 12 large jars when we finally get there!!

Any info gratefully received:idea:

Cheers, Andrea and Steve

Seen it in both Coles and Woolworths in the British food section.

Jesus...I'm sure you will have more important things to worry about than large jars of marmite

:wacko: If you read the original post you will find the name is Andrea not Jesus.:tongue:

Jesus...I'm sure you will have more important things to worry about than large jars of marmite

Yeh, don't forget the Bisto Gravy Granules, Quavers crisps, pork pies, cumberland sausages, and Quakers Porridge Oats too...oh and genuine cadbury's and galaxy chocolate ....and walnut whips.... and Caramac.... and......frozen yorkshire puddings...and...and....and.... Damn, you're going to have trouble fitting any clothes into your luggage!!

Its call MYMATE here and available in most larger supermarkets in the Southern Suburbs. With a bit of research you will soon find some cheaper Aussie products which, although different, are pretty good once you get used to them. (Toby porridge oats, Dove chocolate, Gravox gravy isn't too bad and you can always make your own Yorkshire puddings from scratch at a fraction of the price)