Flowers to UK

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035
www.bunches.co.uk have always been excellent. Free chocolates, free delivery, on time and a great choice. They also frequently send codes for discounts - here's the latest:

Save 10% on all orders! Simply order before midnight Monday 31st October and use the promo code OCTOBER at basket page.

another scoupon Diane?, don't tell my wife if i use the coupon....

stevo

Guest Mitchell

Those are all good but in my opinion you can't beat M&S! Cheaper than most of the others, larger arrangements, beautiful quality and best of all they last far far longer than any others. I've been able to book them last minute when inter flora think it's too late.

Guest Guest5035

quick update, just been on the bunches site, looks good, regarding the royal mail postage, how does that work, surely not the postie...........is it:err:

M & S look good too

stevo

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
quick update, just been on the bunches site, looks good, regarding the royal mail postage, how does that work, surely not the postie...........is it:err:

stevo

Yep, tis the Postie :err: although it's the parcel one in his van! Can just see you having visions of the normal Postie taking a bouquet of squished flowers out of his bag and trying to squash them through the letterbox lol

I gave 5 days notice for Marks and Sparks to deliver flowers for my mothers birthday. They failed big time, didn't deliver on time and lost them, but after a phone call and an e-mail they delivered 2 more bunches of flowers and gave my Mum 30 pounds gift card. So for $50 she got 2 bunches of flowers and the same again with a gift card....Result.... probably would have preferred the correct present as a surprise on the right day.

I normally go onto the internet and find a florist in the home town and phone them paying by Credit Card.

The other day however I sent beautiful flowers to my friend from Marks and Spencer she says they were gorgeous so I sent the same ones to my sister last night. :-) They've got a good selection . Hope this helps x

another scoupon Diane?, don't tell my wife if i use the coupon....

stevo

No Stevo, this one's not a Scoopon - I've used Bunches quite a few times and am on their email mailing list hence I get notice of offers like this one. The code isn't unique to me, so I think anyone could use it. I've found their Customer Service very good too there.

Guest tinkham_lee

I highly recommend this company http://www.flowergram.com they are an international company that use local florists to arrange the flowers into a bouquet or basket etc, and deliver them. My Mum used to be a florist and was a member of Flowergram. I don't recommend using any company that delivers using royal mail, the flowers will be put in a box and easily damaged.

Not sure how Bunches do it, as I'm always the sender rather than the recipient (sob) but I've been using them for 7 years now and they've always arrived in great condition (according to the people I've sent them to). I've used a couple of other companies occasionally, as felt it was boring to always use the same one, but ended up coming back to Bunches; the fact that delivery is free is great coz you don't end up spending say 30 pounds on a bunch of flowers that are actually only worth about 20, with the other 10 being taken up with delivery costs.

I highly recommend this company http://www.flowergram.com they are an international company that use local florists to arrange the flowers into a bouquet or basket etc, and deliver them. My Mum used to be a florist and was a member of Flowergram. I don't recommend using any company that delivers using royal mail, the flowers will be put in a box and easily damaged.
Hiya iam also a florist and was a member of flowergram but wouldnt use them only cos you might as well as find your own florist in the town you want the flowers to go to and save yourself loads of money !!!! you have to pay for the sevice and also they will take a % out of the flowers and take out delivery by the time you get your flowers you hardly get any flowers ,By using a local florist you get more for your money ...... cheers caolyn