6 monthly service at doctors

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

Just had my 6 monthly check at the docs for blood pressure etc etc, the old BP is a bit high:huh: 180 over 120 .....WTF:shocked::shocked:

should be 120 over 80, he checked it 3 times, don't think he seen one like that for a while, onto BP tabbies till i see him again Monday.........if i last that long...

i put it down to all the washing, cooking, cleaning and ironing, whilst she's overseas

stevo

Bloody hell Stevo ....... time to put your feet up!!! Had mine checked last night and mine's up a bit too, but a lot of other medical things interfering with it ....... not as high as yours though. I've been on tablets for about 12 years now ..... all good!!

Don't you have kids to do the work for you ???????

Aw Stevo, I thought when people's wives were away their houses reverted to something out of The Young Ones... you should be living on take aways, surrounded by empty beer cans and overflowing ash trays! Oh..... perhaps you are and that's why the blood pressure is so high!!! Salads, fruit juices and healthy exercise for you from now on, my boy!

PS I make it an absolute policy never to go the doctors when I'm feeling healthy - they always find something wrong with you to justify their existence

Guest Guest5035
Bloody hell Stevo ....... time to put your feet up!!! Had mine checked last night and mine's up a bit too, but a lot of other medical things interfering with it ....... not as high as yours though. I've been on tablets for about 12 years now ..... all good!!

Don't you have kids to do the work for you ???????

Wizzy, i set an example when i was a kid, i never did any house work, only my bedroom, had to keep that looking good for certain friends!!:wink:

Aw Stevo, I thought when people's wives were away their houses reverted to something out of The Young Ones... you should be living on take aways, surrounded by empty beer cans and overflowing ash trays! Oh..... perhaps you are and that's why the blood pressure is so high!!! Salads, fruit juices and healthy exercise for you from now on, my boy!

PS I make it an absolute policy never to go the doctors when I'm feeling healthy - they always find something wrong with you to justify their existence

thats the problem i'm not, especially the smokes, i gave them up 8 weeks ago before the trip away....that might be the problem?? Tell you what i have had the odd headache this week, but i put it down to jet lag and the good food on the cruise, glad i went to the docs now.

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
I gave up smoking 4 and a bit years ago ....... am now 25 kgs heavier!!!!!

WTF!!!! thats a little bit, wow amazing, its weird isn't it, they tell you to stop smoking etc etc but the weight comes and my blood pressure goes up!! Stopping smoking did my grandpa according to his doctor..makes you wonder

stevo