AllBlacks vs Les Bleus

Diane

Ok for everyone that has no tolerance this evening, I've edited the thread to keep it politically correct.

Thought it was an excellent game of rugby, and the All Blacks deserved to win, but very glad that the French didn't just roll over and give in. The score accurately reflected the game imho (which I presume I am still allowed to have??!!)

Well played France who once again showed how they can be awful one match (more than one in this case). Thought they were the better team and should have gone for the line on the long range penalty and then gone for a drop goal off the line out. AB's, I suppose the win was all they wanted.

At least the six nations and four nations should be interesting next time round.

Cooler

We thought it was a great match. I didn't really mind or care who won tbh. I did think the AB's would probably choke and once again they proved that when pushed hard and made to run the hard yards in a game they did falter and were not really able to recover, but at least were in front and stayed there. The French took the game to them and alas for a kick going very wide, which would have turned the game on its head.

It also showed that when the pressure is on, the AB's don't have all the answers and certainly don't seem capable to score tries so freely. They look a very different team to the one from the knockout stages and quarters. The semi pushed them that bit more and perhaps were it not for home advantage the result might have gone the other way.

Guest guest569

Don't tell me you've altered your thread, deleted my post and got your knickers in a twist just because of my sence of humour Diane ???? Or has something else happened ???? LOL

We thought it was a great match. I didn't really mind or care who won tbh. I did think the AB's would probably choke and once again they proved that when pushed hard and made to run the hard yards in a game they did falter and were not really able to recover, but at least were in front and stayed there. The French took the game to them and alas for a kick going very wide, which would have turned the game on its head.

It also showed that when the pressure is on, the AB's don't have all the answers and certainly don't seem capable to score tries so freely. They look a very different team to the one from the knockout stages and quarters. The semi pushed them that bit more and perhaps were it not for home advantage the result might have gone the other way.

Answer= injured Macaw and no Dan Carter!

Don't tell me you've altered your thread, deleted my post and got your knickers in a twist just because of my sence of humour Diane ???? Or has something else happened ???? LOL

My knickers are supremely untwisted thanks Bob.... and there are more moderators than just me! Just for everyone's future info, if there is something on a thread that offends you strongly, then hit the report button, and all the mods and admin are alerted, and editing or deletion will be done, within reason. If you report something therefore, please don't then act all shocked if something is deleted or edited, or you just make yourself look sly and silly. (That's not to you, Bob, just a general comment)

where's the report button ??? I'm deeply offended !!!! LOL:wink:

I'll take a turn at this :)

It's on every post. At the bottom of each post there are some little icons to the left under the avatar and stuff (and the edit post/reply/reply with quote are to the right). The REPORT button is the little triangle with the ! in. Hit that, it'll give you a little box to type in why you are reporting it and then submit/enter or whatever it prompts you to do. All mods then see this and can take action if needed. Just because you report a post however does not mean we will definately moderate it.

Anyone with concerns about a thead/post be it for spam, offensive language and other things the rules state are a no, that is what should be being used.

Now, having said that, let's leave the discussion of moderation in this thread behind please. Any more on it and I shall be deleting. Its not needed or helpful. Anyone with anything to say about modding can hit the PM button, you all seem to know where that one is :cute:.

If there are more questions to be asked about reporting a post etc, then the people wanting to ask can start a new thread to discuss such things and we mods will be happy to explain where those things are and how it works.

Thanks

snifter

Answer= injured Macaw and no Dan Carter!

I don't think that is the only reason. There is more to it than that. They are often fragile if a team applies pressure and stands firm against them and they can't run in a couple of tries to give them breathing room. They don't seem to enjoy playing hard yards rugby and I find are weaker at this than a lot of other teams. Its not their style of play and they look uncomfortable. And if they can't push on and open up the scoreline then they do tend to stumble and lose momentum.

I know each team is capable of doing the same, but the AB's have done it no end of times when you'd expect them to win or win by a bigger margin.