Scoopon??

Guest MrsHills

Guest MrsHills

(Well similar, just wanted to get Ms Diane the scoopon girls attention!!)

Purchased a voucher for some sunnies, tried to redeem it, after a few days of their web site be down as they were inundated, only to see that ALL the sunnies are out of stock!! Considering the updated website has been put up between 5pm yesterday and 0845 this morning, they sure got sold out quickly!

Sooooo all you clever clogs out there, whats the best move now? any ideas???? I have sent an email but had no response as yet.

Guest Guest5035

they will get back to you, when my oh found out where she'd bought one from had gone bust, scoupon replied quickly and gave a full refund..

stevo

ps you don't need Diane...:biggrin:

Guest Guest5035

ps you don't need Diane...:biggrin:

Is it Jumponit or Living Social? They had a sunglasses deal recently I think - their Customer Service number is 1800 586 766

perhaps we do, she's the queen of scoupons

stevo

If you look on website for sunglasses today they are extending offer until 12Nov due to problems.

Hope this helps,l bought the same offer and have had same problem.Hope to get them soon! Siobhan:arghh: