• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Trick or treat,Halloween

I must say, i can't believe i forgot how much fun could be had at halloween! Just moved to Adelaide and had a great party the other night, following morning was horrific which was to be expected lol. But yeah, we had tonnes of trick or treaters come round, and i must say it really has brightened my week.
      I know it's late, but happy halloween :D
      guest3462 likes this.

Felixstow, NE burb :) Heaven!
      588 times
      Its big our way commercially (ie all the supermarkets have a massive aisle of stuff and banners everywhere etc) but we didn't get a single T or T er knock on our door here, didn't last year either. In London I used to get older kids on their own demanding money, but that was it as well (nice SE suburb), then we moved to a live/work unit in N London which looked deserted so didn't get any there.

I've heard if you put decorations up people will knock at your door in Oz, and if you don't they leave you alone, which sounds really lovely to me - you can join in if you want, but aren't menaced if you don't want to join in things. (Don't know how true that is, and is from more East Coast places).
      Our 33,000km ish trip around Oz - have a look here (also good for tips on equipment and holiday places ) Our moving and living here blog :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12