Pays to be nosy neighbour/break in

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

long long story, but it pays to have nosy neighbours like me, the house 2 doors down has just got sold and has been vacant for around 6 weeks. The owner came back Friday and found someones possessions inside, a squatter??they had smashed the laundry door window and made themselves at home, cops called, CSI etc etc and emptied the stuff out leaving a note, kindly collect from holden Hill. at o5.30 this morning got woken up by the owner that another neighbour had phoned 000 to report smashing glass, turns out he'd come back, cops then said we'd just seen a suspicous car etc etc, turns out he's a weirdo known to them blah blah blah, cops looked through door saw blood now waiting CSI. I actually saw a car this morning and rang cops with rego number to let them know it was unusual, blah blah, they couldn't do anything, they are 99% sure its same guy just waiting for csi to take DNA. As i say theres abit more to it,so if you see anything weird in your street report it to 131444

:policeman:

stevo

I had to call 13144 on Friday. Had the day off work but called in to show off my gorgeous granddaughter who I was babysitting ..... just left work in Camden Park and heard house burglar alarm go off at new house around the corner from there, saw a young lass legging it off out of the front garden of the house then around the corner ..... so followed in my car to see where she went, then called the cops. Gave a good description ..... hope it was an innocent thing, but you never know. If it wasn't .... well I hope they got her.

Shaz

Guest Guest5035

well done sharon,theres only 9 houses on our street and we all get on really really well, i know of friends who live on streets and they don't talk, wave, nod or even fa#t in front of each other, (blokes) that is, wheres that community spirit gone.

stevo