Christmas Trees

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

I've just been clearing out under the stairs and came across our Christmas tree stand and daft question no.1 popped into my head! Do Aussies have real trees or is artificial the way to go? Is it worth me bringing the stand over or should I just chuck it?

Daft question numero 2 to follow shortly I'm sure :wacko:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I would definately bring it, I have one we had only used 2 years and I thought I would never have a real tree here so left it, wish I had brought it now.

I'll attack it with the Jeyes then and bring it. I love a real Christmas tree

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
We put our tree and decs up last sunday...much much earlier than we would have done back in the UK.....

HG

I'd have been itching to get mine up but would've waited until the 1st. This year nothing's going up, it feels weird and doesn't really feel like December but we'll make up for it next year in Oz!

• 2 weeks later...