Christmas Flu??

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

For the past 3 days i've had a sore throat which has now developed into full blown Flu today. I had the jab early on this year, not been near anyone with the same, anyone heard of a strain going round:mad:.

Stevo

Guest Adelaide_bound

Sweetie - if you had full blown flu you wouldn't be able to turn on the computer, let alone type this thread, believe me.

What you have is 'Man flu', or 'a bit of a cold'. Lots of fluids and a good sleep and she'll be right.

I did see something on ABC at breakfast time the other day - just one of those headlines that scrolls across the bottom so don't know the full story - but it said something like "Government accused of cover-up over killer flu"....

I'm sure yours is nothing to worry about though!!!!!

Merry Christmas Stevo!

It's ok, I've just found the story: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/too-late-to-contain-killer-flu-science-say-experts-6280399.html hope I didn't worry you....

Sweetie - if you had full blown flu you wouldn't be able to turn on the computer, let alone type this thread, believe me.

What you have is 'Man flu', or 'a bit of a cold'. Lots of fluids and a good sleep and she'll be right.

Wow, Wow, Wow, now this is why i become a mod to catch posts like this :policeman:

If Stevo has man flu why are you all knocking him and why have you not called the ambulance :huh:

Shame on all you women and non belivers !!!!!

Stevo, ambo is on its way mate. Hold in there you can make it :skeptical:

Chris.

Guest Tterrier81

well, whatever it is mate im sorry to hear that, hope it dont bugger up ur day tomorrow, get well wrapped up at the beach tomorrow and sweat it out

have a good crimbo anyway

Guest Guest5035
Wow, Wow, Wow, now this is why i become a mod to catch posts like this :policeman:

If Stevo has man flu why are you all knocking him and why have you not called the ambulance :huh:

Shame on all you women and non belivers !!!!!

Stevo, ambo is on its way mate. Hold in there you can make it :skeptical:

Chris.

Why is it 3 mods like this post and another mod wrote it, i have no one to report it to, its a set up, bring back the old mods, where do they fish or bus route today...:tongue:

stevo

Guest Guest5035
I did see something on ABC at breakfast time the other day - just one of those headlines that scrolls across the bottom so don't know the full story - but it said something like "Government accused of cover-up over killer flu"....

I'm sure yours is nothing to worry about though!!!!!

Merry Christmas Stevo!

It's ok, I've just found the story: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/too-late-to-contain-killer-flu-science-say-experts-6280399.html hope I didn't worry you....

by the odours coming out of the kitchen this morning, i think the wifes christmas dinner will do a quicker job

:swoon:

stevo

Guest Guest5035

mmmmm... a new mod and things wrong already....the name is Stevo not Sweetie, i didn't turn on the lappie, perhaps i didn't type and since when have you been a doctor........never presume things, mods are supposed to be straight down the middle...

:wink:

stevo