The last weekend

chrisfen46

wll its here our last weekend in the UK . spending today and 2mrw with my parents, then off to local pub to say final goobye's to family and friends , then we fly on thursday morning , after 4 yrs on the longest roller coaster ride of emotions it is all very real now , The Dream has now become reality, Big thank you to everyone on tis site for all the info and support over the last 4 yrs. Good Luck to everyone who is starting out on this journey and . Looking forward to meeting up with yopu guys allready there...:biggrin::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well good luck it must be a strange feeling ,I'm starting to worry and we are still months away.,

are you going to take your hgv test when you arrive .

Kev.

wll its here our last weekend in the UK . spending today and 2mrw with my parents, then off to local pub to say final goobye's to family and friends , then we fly on thursday morning , after 4 yrs on the longest roller coaster ride of emotions it is all very real now , The Dream has now become reality, Big thank you to everyone on tis site for all the info and support over the last 4 yrs. Good Luck to everyone who is starting out on this journey and . Looking forward to meeting up with yopu guys allready there...:biggrin::biglaugh::biglaugh:

All the best,

I can't imagine how that feels but our turn will be here before we know it !

Enjoy it !

Lisa

Enjoy this special weekend with friends and family. We wish we were as close to the finish line as you!

All the best for this last few days and the real start of your adventure.

The Dyers x

Guest Tina P

Good luck and have a smooth journey, my mum n dad are flying out from Manchester on Thursday also to arrive here Sat morning. Just checked the weather and its to be 30 degrees.

Tina

Guest nic-manchester

Safe journey, I remember all those goodbyes too well as they where only 7 weeks ago! Amazing place to be enjoy all the last minutes with your loved ones and remember it's not goodbye but Bon voyage!

Nicola