We are here, Yipee !!!!!!!

minty

Well actuall got here yesterday but all so tired :SLEEP:

Flight with singapore airlines was great but not much sleep with 2 young girls really excited. Got through customs quite quickly and my pre ordered taxi (come crusin) was waiting for us when we arrived. Staying at Seaford rise (Tykes place) which is lovely and met Chris o`Brien who met us with the keys. Went to kmart and brought a couple of aussie approved car seats and Mick from MD autos dropped the car around later. All done in a bit of a blur though as so tired.

Having a day of paperwork today as going to sort out bank cards, driving licences, medicare, Centrelink, Phones (iphone not working even though unlocked), pre pay dongle, ect.

Will PM those of you that have sent me messages later as want to get an early start. Also have to keep an eye out for a car and a long term rental and most important buy some beer.

Speaking of beer and recomendations ? last time i took a liking to Tooheys but open to trying any and all sugestions :wink:

Catch up soon all and thanks for your kind messages on my last thread.

The Bacons.

Guest Angie12

Good to hear your flight went well and you've arrived :wink:

Enjoy settling in your new home and environment , look forward to reading how your settling in :wubclub:

Take care

Congratulations!! I've seen your posts on here so often so great that you have arrived!!

We liked Tooheys too when we were last there so not able to help with the beer!

Does anyone have the website/email for Mick at MD Autos? Have seen so many good reviews!

Looking forward to being in your shoes soon - hope you get the phone sorted soon and that you'll be less sleep-deprived and clear headed soon - good luck and keep up with the good posts!

Guest ladyarkles

Great to hear that you are here safely.

It takes a few days to get your brain in gear, so don't make too many important decisions if you don't have to.

~ Rachel xx

Glad you arrived safely and have hit the ground running (like the rest of us I guess). Now the fun really begins. At least you have coolish temperatures to ease you in - we arrived in 15 degrees and heavy rain but the day we moved into our house it was in the mid 30s!

Enjoy your new life in Adelaide - every day is a new adventure.........

Glad you arrived safely and have hit the ground running (like the rest of us I guess). Now the fun really begins. At least you have coolish temperatures to ease you in - we arrived in 15 degrees and heavy rain but the day we moved into our house it was in the mid 30s!

Enjoy your new life in Adelaide - every day is a new adventure.........

Glad you've arrived.

Quoted above to say just be careful in the sun, even though it's cool. The UV level is still predicted to be almost 11.

http://www.arpansa.gov.au/uvindex/realtime/adl_rt.htm

If you want something to do on Sunday, there is a junior surf life saving carnival at Normanville: 8:30 - 3:00. All the clubs will be there.

Enjoy your start to your new life,

Cooler

Congratulations!! I've seen your posts on here so often so great that you have arrived!!

Does anyone have the website/email for Mick at MD Autos? Have seen so many good reviews!

Looking forward to being in your shoes soon - hope you get the phone sorted soon and that you'll be less sleep-deprived and clear headed soon - good luck and keep up with the good posts!

You will find md autos on here, just look for mickandshan in the user name.

Lisa

Welcome bacons to Adelaide, regards your beer have a little trip to Dan Murphys ,theres a good one just up the road from you at the norlunga centre, there's plenty to choose from, coopers,hann are popular to drink,once the bottles are cool it all tastes great,

Your here now just take your time,there's no rush to enjoy it all,as it will all be there the next day :).

If there's any help we can give you please let us know

And all the best.

Well actuall got here yesterday but all so tired :SLEEP:

Flight with singapore airlines was great but not much sleep with 2 young girls really excited. Got through customs quite quickly and my pre ordered taxi (come crusin) was waiting for us when we arrived. Staying at Seaford rise (Tykes place) which is lovely and met Chris o`Brien who met us with the keys. Went to kmart and brought a couple of aussie approved car seats and Mick from MD autos dropped the car around later. All done in a bit of a blur though as so tired.

Having a day of paperwork today as going to sort out bank cards, driving licences, medicare, Centrelink, Phones (iphone not working even though unlocked), pre pay dongle, ect.

Will PM those of you that have sent me messages later as want to get an early start. Also have to keep an eye out for a car and a long term rental and most important buy some beer.

Speaking of beer and recomendations ? last time i took a liking to Tooheys but open to trying any and all sugestions :wink:

Catch up soon all and thanks for your kind messages on my last thread.

The Bacons.

welcome ,,, i would recommend , james boags , its approx $40 a carton from dan murphys ..enjoy

Welcome to the sunny side, guys. Do you mean you got your phones unlocked, or got them put on international roaming? If unlocked you probably need to get a local sim card to put in them. When you decide what network to go with on your iphones, pop into one of their shops and get them to sort you out. We're with Vodafone, but there are (what seems like) hundreds of choices! Can understand your frustration at it not working!

Guest Angie12

Here's the website for you , hope it helps:chatterbox:

www.mdautocare.net.au