Coming to Adelaide!!

Guest Maria Day

Guest Maria Day

Finally...two days to go and we are off to Oz to start a new chapter in our life. Still have so much to sort out till we go but so excited now to find out what adventures await us. We won't expect it to be an easy journey but we will enjoy and try to make it. I would like to say Thank You to PIA for all the Advise and support over the years. I will always be here lurking around.:) I will post our progress when we get there.Wish us luck!!

Maria & family.xx

Guest ladyarkles

Wow!

Those last couple of days can be absolutely bonkers, so good luck!! LOL

Have a safe journey and let us know when you are here.

The weather is a little cooler at the moment, so it won't be like walking into an oven when you first arrive.

My first problem when I landed here was the pollen levels; so, if you are a sufferer make sure you have some anti-histamines or whatever.

Bon voyage!

~ Rachel xx