Anyone had their domestic oven professionally cleaned?

Diane

It's that time of year again - parental visit pending!

Oven cleaning is a job I hate (amongst several other housework tasks, I admit!), and when I was in the UK I got a company that came round and did it for me. Anyone used a similar sort of thing here? I'd much rather work a couple of hours at something I'm good at to earn the money to pay someone else to do a job I hate!

I've found a couple of companies via Google, but would rather go with a recommendation if anyone has one?

Central or Northeast location preferred, but not essential if they're prepared to travel...

D

Guest katsmajic

John @ oven-b-brite is top notch - he does ovens, cooktops, rangehoods and even bbq's - sparkling finish....and hes a lovely bloke.

Unfortunately hes in Victor Harbor - he does travel, but not sure how far he goes.

He has 10% discount with voucher redeption - i have the voucher but if you say i (Katrina) gave you his details you'll get the discount.

He's on 0439339071 ovenclean@hotmail.com.au