Cost of Evaporative Airconditioning

sduffy

Guest Guest5035

Amazing, 2 weeks ago our unit decided she wanted a permanent rest, i checked it out and the electrical board was stuffed, around $600 for a new board, decided to price up a new unit for the roof as all the ducting was sound. After many quotes all being within a $100 of each other we bought a new unit. We bought the super duper Breezair EXH170 for $3500 installed, (unit only), top of the range, 5 year warranty, etc etc. We bought from the GasWorks shop at Tea Tree Plus shopping centre, they were superb in service, knowledge and installing..

stevo

Guest caoimhe

Got ours put in a year ago. Airconditioning warehouse sales in Salisbury (they have a branch in Lonsdale) gave me a quote for materials only and then gave me the business card of a guy to put it in. When the Guy came out he said if he buys it from them he would get an even better deal. We had to buy the biggest Unit possible for domestic use and needed 9 ducts, total price $4000. They arrived 10am and were finished at 3pm