Clearskin wine Genius!!!!!

minty

Just paid a visit to dan murphys and got 12 bottles of cleanskin for $2.89 a bottle.

For you beer lovers I've gone through the tooheys range and now trying James boags and then will give the coopers range a try.

£1.90 for a bottle of half decent red. Can't be bad.

Chris.

Guest Guest5035

i did that once but from a winery, it was poo, vowed never to buy cleankins again, just had a Wirra Wirra Church Block 2009 for $10.95 from DM, awesome.

stevo

..<sigh>.... because the winery overproduces the wine, and has only ordered expensive printed labels for say 500 bottles, which they fill, but then they have, say 50 bottles worth of wine left and they put it into plain bottles with plain labels! It's not like cheap t-bags, Stevo, which everyone knows are filled with what's swept up from the floor at the end of the day after all the best stuff has gone into PG Tips!

Guest Barney Rubble

EG.

Went to Kies Winery in the Barrossa and they sell El Bastardo Port (trust me it's nice) the lady explained the difference in the bottle with the pretty label goes to a factory to be bottled, labelled and distributed so it costs more.

Brought 2, 2-litre flagons for the price of 2 bottles and they are nearly gone now (into the port barrell/belly)

Diane is pretty right !

Keep trying and enjoying.

Have been with friends who have (accidentlly) opened a $100.00 bottle of red and TBH preferred the cheaper ones.

Trust me there are a few out there to try :jiggy:

BR

Just watch for where it says made with egg and or fish products, would rather pay $15 - $30 for a bottle that I know is decent rather than face the hangover from the cheap stuff also clean skins all tend to be very young,

Guest Guest5035
Just watch for where it says made with egg and or fish products, would rather pay $15 - $30 for a bottle that I know is decent rather than face the hangover from the cheap stuff also clean skins all tend to be very young,

thanks bud, along with perhaps the winery doesn't want you to know which winery it came from.....i mean if its a nice wine why leave the label off

:tongue:

stevo

Same way as home brew pale ale tastes ok, till you try the stuff with the label on, clean skins are fine for a bring a bottle BBQ, but that's about it, been through my fair share to know.