i agree and disagree

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035
That story lead me to this one:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sea-lion-death-suspicious/comments-e6frea6u-1226249750937Is a stingray not the animal then? Is it a type of gun/harpoon etc? Otherwise, I am really confused by the comments underneath the article....

whats this to do with the original thread?? or am i not seeing something??

stevo

Guest Guest5035
Do you mean Tony Abbott's ears ??

The old double handled coffee mug ??

He can't help it you know, I suppose surgery is an option.

just cut them out and replace them with a aboriginal flag instead:wink:

stevo

Guest Tterrier81
i support the story but not the 2 things i see in the background of the picture..

stevo

well i'd hurry up n get used to it pal cos it aint gonna change anytime soon, that union jack has been there a bloody long time and its gonna be there for a long time to come, no point in moanin about it, just embrace it like this country embraced you :wink:

Guest Adelaide_bound
whats this to do with the original thread?? or am i not seeing something??

stevo

Not alot other than the link you provided I looked at and went 'hmmm, don't really have an opinion on that today, as I've just lost my two babies and am completely and utterly heartbroken, so don't really care about humans right now, they can all go drown." But saw another article in that online paper you linked to, that was about a seal being killed by a stingray and lots of people saying humans are horrid, and I was confused because I thought a stingray was a stingray (as kindly illustrated by The Flinns), but from the comments it sounds like it might also be a type of gun, and I wondered if it was or if the readers of Adelaide now (online edition) were completely mental.

And as you weren't really getting any replies anyway, thought you'd like the attention.

Obviously not, will get my hat.

well i'd hurry up n get used to it pal cos it aint gonna change anytime soon, that union jack has been there a bloody long time and its gonna be there for a long time to come, no point in moanin about it, just embrace it like this country embraced you :wink:

its only a union jack if the flag is on a boat its just a union flag or have that changed that now??? lol

have to agree Tony abbott is a funny looking thing lol