summers here

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

All theSe replieS about SummerS here,i don't really give a Sh#t whether there Should be a Capital S or Small S, SummerS here and if you do do care about a Small S or big S, you can Stick it where the Sun don't Shine...:tongue::wink:

Stevo

Guest Guest75
Are we back on track now!:huh:Yup it's roasting now,just like stepping out into a furnace.We,ve been cowering in the shade the last two or three days,the old current bun fries the skin off you!:wideeyed:Boy is it hot.

Ya whinging Pom!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Squareman

Its funny though, as everytime you watch a film, documentary or actuality show on TV set in the UK, the sun is always splitting the trees!

Last time I was in the UK was summer in 2010 and even though the sun was shining, everyone was still going about with big jackets on or sitting at home with the curtains drawn! I know that not everyone does this, but I couldn't help but notice how many people do!

Its funny though, as everytime you watch a film, documentary or actuality show on TV set in the UK, the sun is always splitting the trees!

Last time I was in the UK was summer in 2010 and even though the sun was shining, everyone was still going about with big jackets on or sitting at home with the curtains drawn! I know that not everyone does this, but I couldn't help but notice how many people do!

I think that's far more apparent with shows from Aus, where the sun is perpetually shining (even those produced in Melbourne!) Plenty of Aussies have curtains shut/blinds down/windows shuttered during summer.