Buy Aussie! - ticked off!!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Here we are trying to be patriotic.

Mrs Tyke was shopping today and always tries to buy Aussie.

Buying Prawns,crab meat and pasta for a chilli crab and prawn bake tonight - all products Aussie.

Then I noticed the lemon she bought - from the USA??????

Holy crap we produce so many lemons in this country it's untrue!!

Shame on you Coles!!!.

Is it lemon season? Coles like any supermarket / big business will buy abroad and import if it's cheaper, same goes for the majority of places here and abroad, cars tv's clothes tools furniture etc etc

Guest Guest75
Is it lemon season? Coles like any supermarket / big business will buy abroad and import if it's cheaper, same goes for the majority of places here and abroad, cars tv's clothes tools furniture etc etc

Trying as hard as we can............. more should try and then this country will not go down the pan!!!!

Guest The sparky
Trying as hard as we can............. more should try and then this country will not go down the pan!!!!

A bloke was in Harvey Normans complaining loudly about the amount of Chinese made furniture and why they should only sell Australian built Furniture.

Lots of swearing and shouting later he was loading the funiture into a trailer behind his $80,000 Japanese built 4X4

Didn't think about buying an Australian built car.

I say shame on you Tyke for buying your fish - you should catch it yourself and finance the local tackle shop. You lost the knack mate? :tongue:

As for lemons they are well in season down here, got more hanging off my tree than I know what to do with...