live in brissy..

Guest Guest5035

Guest hulltigers

the unpredictable weather in brisbane/sydney in last few years, makes us all relise what a great climate we live in in south australia, i know it can get cool in june july, winter time and a bit of rain but nothing like the rain in those parts

I'm going to sit on the fence when it comes to the better weather between here and Brisbane, on the one hand they do have very wet Summers, but they also don't get the massive variation from day to day. I know it's not quite Brisbane, but we have just been to Coffs Harbour (northern NSW) and the maximum everyday was 24 degs, and the coolest at night it got was 22 degs. The rain aside it was perfect, we could sleep at night and always wear Shorts and T shirts during the day or evening. The night before we left home in Noarlunga it was 11 degs and when we returned it was 28 degs at the same time at night.

Guest Peachie

just got back from brissie and the gold coast hols it was very wet but like all the other nut we went swimming at the beach and wet and wild the rain held ofr for a couple of days so we did movie world and australia zoo didn't get a tan but who needs one when you live in adelaide