Flights booked! We'll soon be outta here!!!

Guest lyn

Whoop! Whoop! Just booked our flights! It's finally starting to feel real and we're getting very excited!! :biggrin:

OH will fly out in just one month on 4th March to start his new job. William and I will fly out to join him on 24th March once I've finished the term at school in my teaching job.

I have a feeling that February will be a blur!! :goofy:

Guest ladyarkles

That's great news!!

You are going to be SO busy, I hope you are ready for the whirlwind.

My best tip:

Make a "To Do" list early on, then at the end of each day you can look at it, cross things off or add things as you need to.

I found it really helped me to do that on a daily basis. I kept a big A4 pad constantly at my side.

It even went in my bag when I went shopping just in case something occurred to me whilst I was in Sainsburys!

Good luck and looking forward to hearing you are on your way!

~ Rachel

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Woohoo! You'll be here before you know it.

Definately agree with Rachel, I've still got my notepad I'm scribbling in to keep track of everything lol.

Good luck :jiggy:

Yes, we're working through the never-ending to do list pad! But you're right, it is useful.

Sarah, we're not sure exactly where we'll be yet, but planning to start around Brighton/Glenelg/Henley as OH's job is at the airport. Just finalising the shipping this week - taking a 40ft container to include OH's kit car which he is half way through building! Impeccable timing and all that! When did you move out? How's Hallett Cove?

Wendy - how's it all going? Are you in your long-term rental yet? Where are you looking?

Lyn x