Does anyone know where i can get Bisto Gravy???

Guest Maria Day

Guest Maria Day

Hello Pommes!

I've been around shops and was looking for Bisto Gravy and can't find any. My hubby and kids still loves there sunday dinner but finding the Ozzy gravy a bit flavorless. Is there a British supermarket around here? :unsure:

Maria.x

Guest Maria Day

Thanks peps...now I'm confused which one to go lols!:jiggy: did looked in woolworths and Coles in Christies beach and Noarlunga and couldn't find any. Will drag hubby to reynella and try there. :))

Guest loublack

if you're looking in woolies or coles (they have bisto in one of them on christies beach rd...can't remember which) it isn't with the gravy!! it's in a small section with other english/scotish food. in the middle of one of the aisles. easy to miss if you haven't got your eyes peeled :)

Guest WhatNow?

Unless you get the imported stuff it doesn't taste the same either - I find that the Black and Gold version of gravy powder is the nearest to UK Bisto. I get that from IGA stores, though I have seen it in some Coles. Cheaper too...