Not Spending Enough

Guest teamV

People just dont have the money to spend I know I have not got the same money as I had last year at this time, I was flat out last year and now lucky to have enough work to keep me going all week. Don't think its going to get any better in the near future everyone thinks the country is doing well but its only the mines that are making it look good with the amount they export. The car factory Holden here in Adelaide used to build 900 cars a day at there peak a few years back and export them round the world there now doing 400 a day and very little exports and are talking about cutting that back.What money people have they are holding on to it for that rainy day Most tradies I know are finding work harder to come by.