site's gone quiet

Guest Guest5035

Guest teamV

Hi Stevo ,I was thinking you were too busy booking your container for a permanent UK return,after falling in love with the place again.

On a more serous note ,I hope everything is getting back to normal now ,

Kev.

Guest Guest5035

to be honest i did fall in love with the place, absolutely loved it, but so bloody cold when i was there, had a good last week in colchester, no she hasn't left us yet, cannot believe it, what a fighter.My old fellas coming on heaps aswell..

stevo

I'm still searching Coles for some decent mint sauce :nah:
Theres some out there ....keep looking! dont know whether in coles or not.............made by cornwells

Guest Guest5035
Theres some out there ....keep looking! dont know whether in coles or not.............made by cornwells

BR wanted me to bring some back, i did buy some and had it on my lamb roast..

stevo

Guest Tterrier81
I'm still searching Coles for some decent mint sauce :nah:

bought some colemans mint sauce at coles reynella yesterday, they had it in the butchers too

Guest Barney Rubble
Foodland at the village Golden grove is where I bought mine last

That's where the oh shops every week, probably spending to much time shoe shopping and MY one thing on the list. Guess I'll have to get me own.

To make it worse we had lamb chops last night too.

Good to hear you made it back Stevo, how was the flight ?

Guest Guest5035

Good to hear you made it back Stevo, how was the flight ?

The flights out with qantas were superb, (even the A380 :rolleyes:), but on the way back it was a codeshare with BA, which was a joke. Being codeshare we couldn't check in online with Qantas or BA, then to top it all the 747 was a really old one and we hit massive storms into Singas, 1st time on a roller coaster named Boeing 747, scary stuff..

Stevo

Guest Barney Rubble
Grow some mint and make your own ....... gawd!!!!!!!

Nah,

have a dog that digs everything up so unless i go to hydroponics it'll be cheaper to buy it, as for the mint jelly . . . . :arghh:

Sent OH out to Foodland today to save the day, if she comes home with another pair of shoes or a hand bag i'll, i'll i'll . . . . . .

go nuts:swoon:

Guest Paula H
to be honest i did fall in love with the place, absolutely loved it, but so bloody cold when i was there, had a good last week in colchester, no she hasn't left us yet, cannot believe it, what a fighter.My old fellas coming on heaps aswell..

stevo

Did you fall in love enough to consider a move back?

Guest teamV
no not really, probably visit places i never visited when living there, watching too much escape to the country..

stevo

Stevo ,you seem to have changed your veiw's on things a lot in the last few months ,I like the fact you've been honest about it.

Kev.