Erasure

coolerking

Guest Guest75
Remember seeing them in the 80's, talented bloke Vince Clarke.

Cooler

:biglaugh:

Mrs Tyke and I still like their music, dead good.:cute:

Bet everyone is "dying" to crack jokes in this thread now.

Guest Rachael Reeve

We saw them just before christmas (big fan ). Asked them if they came over to OZ and they have never been, but may do next year. They is just something about the 80s, maybe because I was care free and in my teens.:wink:

Guest Guest75

Mrs Tyke is a massive fan and I'm keen on their music.

I like all the music connected to Vince as well,through to Depeche mode.

That will be good if they are going to tour here, reckon they would be popular with the Poms but don't think the Aussies know them that well.

Guest Rachael Reeve

We saw them near Lincoln and they was out of this world, I was lucky and got to talk to them. They were both so easy to talk really nice not up themself as all, and they really was looking into coming over. dont know when. LOVE THE 80s!:biggrin: Even my oh enjoyed himself!

Love, love, love Depeche Mode and Erasure. Bonkers husband doesn't like them and I'm banned from playing their stuff in the house so have to listen in the car only. The man's a fool, Dave Gahan, Vince Clarke and Andy Bell were fabulous, Personal Jesus being probably my favourite song of all time, followed by Erasure's version of Oh L'Amour. Sorry, I've drunk a bottle and a half of wine today, damn you Liquour Land and your two for one offers....

I assume you mean that Vince Clarke isin't quite as camp as Cooler ? That's how I read it anyway. :tongue:

You and Mr Fisher both know I am so macho :0) but I am not a london boy.

You know I have a wife, but you might not as mad on her, as I ;) But I like to give her the look of love. Been trying save up so there is no luxury gap - when I first met her, she was a temptation. Fortunately, I was well behaved and displayed no bad manners. I had both my feet on planet earth and watched a lot of Roberto Duran Duran fights.

I decided to write, especially for you. It is for your eyes only as I don't want to frighten the living daylights out of people, though I don't mind giving them a thriller.

I am going to leave you boys, boys, boys, now, as need to see my friends, Johnny and Mary,

I never can say goodbye,

Cooler

Edited by coolerking
typomania