Random observations

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning. Can you believe that….2:30am?! Luckily for him, I was still up playing my bagpipes at the time.

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I managed to beat him off with a vacuum cleaner...talk about Dyson with death.

I said to my Irish mate Mick: "Mick, I'm thinking of buying myself a Labrador."

Mick says: “Really? Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest p*nis she had ever laid her hands on. I said: “Come on - you're pulling my leg.”

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the footpath. At least I presume she was poor...she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet...

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst, so I went to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him about it, he reckoned he could stop at any time....

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there, I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin. 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, “they've lost the plot!”

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were $70 each! “Bug*er this,” I thought, “I can get one cheaper off the web.”

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving around this morning when I saw an RAA van parked by the side of the road. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself, “that guy's heading for a breakdown.”

On holiday recently in Spain, I saw a sign that said “English speaking Doctor”. I thought, “What a good idea, why don't we have them in our country?”

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
is anyone gonna share the snapper spot?

Hubby is desperate to catch something decent lol. He's had a few attempts where he's not even caught a bit of seaweed :biglaugh: his last attempt he caught a tiddler when we were down on the pier at Port Noarlunga and was well put out cos I caught 4 :biggrin:

Guest Guest75
is anyone gonna share the snapper spot?

Yep...................in the sea ...............:tongue:

Gold spot this one,not for sharing. plenty of structures out there to fish around though :wink:

Guest Guest75
Hubby is desperate to catch something decent lol. He's had a few attempts where he's not even caught a bit of seaweed :biglaugh: his last attempt he caught a tiddler when we were down on the pier at Port Noarlunga and was well put out cos I caught 4 :biggrin:

There are some Salmon wandering up and down from Aldinga to Pt Noarlunga.

If on a high point pooking out you might spot the shoal,it is pretty big. Just race down to the beach and whack a few lures out.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
There are some Salmon wandering up and down from Aldinga to Pt Noarlunga.

If on a high point pooking out you might spot the shoal,it is pretty big. Just race down to the beach and whack a few lures out.

:unsure: He who knows nowt is asking what's best to use to catch them... Or anything else for that matter :biglaugh:

:notworthy:

And good luck with the snapper tomorrow!

Guest Barney Rubble
Yep...................in the sea ...............:tongue:

Gold spot this one, not for sharing. plenty of structures out there to fish around though :wink:

Didn't know my wife was out swimming :rolleyes:

Guest Guest75
:unsure: He who knows nowt is asking what's best to use to catch them... Or anything else for that matter :biglaugh:

:notworthy:

And good luck with the snapper tomorrow!

Not sure on Salmon.

I always use to 30g Sluck Whitebait lure for most reasonably sized species. It looks real and is cheap. The "Chrome spinners" are good as well 30 to 50 gram.

Not my real speciality field. If really stuck pop into Anglers Choice and have a word with the chaps................