Adelaide Celtic FC Supporters Club

Guest mark&rachel

Guest mark&rachel

Hello All

A few of us on PIA have began discussions about getting an Adelaide Celtic Supports Club up and running.

If anyone is interested let me know and il start orgnaising some threads/emails and Social Networking etc.

Will mainly be a game day thing which will involve some beers and if we can get some Family stuff going then all well and good.

The Brisbane CSC are going to help us in the intial stages.

I appreciate not everyone supports Celtic but please only reply if your keen.

Up the Bhoys (Champions 2012)

Guest Hoopydownunder
After yesterdays result u could meet up in a phone box .

At least we are not going bust!! No tesco at Paradise but the "big hoose" as they call it will be owned by Tesco and a multi storey car park! Lol

Guest mark&rachel

Bitterness is a terrible trait! Haha

I do find it funny how supporters of 'other' clubs feel the need to comment though!

Anyway gotta dash got the Rangers celebratory dinner for second place! Moo ha ha

Hello All

A few of us on PIA have began discussions about getting an Adelaide Celtic Supports Club up and running.

If anyone is interested let me know and il start orgnaising some threads/emails and Social Networking etc.

Will mainly be a game day thing which will involve some beers and if we can get some Family stuff going then all well and good.

The Brisbane CSC are going to help us in the intial stages.

I appreciate not everyone supports Celtic but please only reply if your keen.

Up the Bhoys (Champions 2012)

Sign us up, We would love to get involved.

Moving from Glasgow to Adelaide at the start of July, will miss my season ticket. In fact I'll miss most things, the Clyde 1 phone in (even Hugh Keevins), Off the Ball on a Saturday, Archie MacPherson.

Anything to help cushion the blow.

Hail!! Hail!!

Guest mark&rachel

Good work mattyegg

The social media sites will be taking over soon so get liking the page and get on board

My pain hang gone away! God I miss football

• 1 month later...
Guest hopefull

Hi Guys, we have a thread going just now on the Celtic Supporters of Adelaide facebook site. There's been a lot of interest from a few of the bhoys and looks to me as if we're gonny get enough people on board to make this work. Have a look at the thread and pm on here or email me at andy_hannah37@hotmail.com. Be good to know how much progress you guys have made so far. This will also give us the chance to look at taking the 2 groups forward as one club.

Guest J&MGlasgow

I'm sure my husband will be interested in this!!! He's never off Kerrydale street and has been looking for some buddies to watch games with. Just moved over from Glasgow in April so we're both looking to meet new people. I'll come along too as long as there's booze involved! JoJo