OMG Cracked the ceramic Hob glass in the rental!!!!!

browny

HAAAAAAAAAAAA I need some help/advice! Cleaning the ceramic hob and cant get a tough bit off, ask husband to have a go and ...... crack!! The glass top has cracked from top to bottom. 1 - can I replace and 2 - where can I get the part? Its a Fisher & Paykel one but that is as far as I know as nothing on the hob thats obvious. Help please xxx

:arghh: :arghh:

Guest bigal

Flagstaff electrical were close to Flinders looking at there website they have moved to 1070 South Road Edwardstown and are trading as Save on Spares [sA] 1070 I think is the old Truscotts electrical store if you don't know this is, it's on the right hand side heading towards the city next to Hondaworld motorcycles

NOTE: I think is the old Truscotts electrical store................ sorry I was wrong,I drove past today,it's actually on the other side of the road on the northbound side opposite Hondaworld and what used to be Truscotts.

Edited by bigal

Flagstaff electrical were close to Flinders looking at there website they have moved to 1070 South Road Edwardstown and are trading as Save on Spares [sA] 1070 I think is the old Truscotts electrical store if you don't know this is, it's on the right hand side heading towards the city next to Hondaworld motorcycles

Fab, that isnt far from me! Mission tomorrow

Thanks xxxx