Don't Read if You are a PC Type Person

Misplaced

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair,Given that you are blind, that you should know five things: 1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.2. The bouncer is a blonde girl. 3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate. 4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter. 5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?' The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'

Oh dear I must be having a particularly blonde day - I read through all that thinking "well, why should someone into computers not read this then?"!!

Diane - you said what I was thinking but wasn't game to say....although I have now.... have been furiously looking up what PC means on google.... :biggrin:

Guest ReadyPenny
Diane - you said what I was thinking but wasn't game to say....although I have now.... have been furiously looking up what PC means on google.... :biggrin:

That made my day!! There is always someone else thinking exactly the same thing as you, but usually only one person actually says it and it's usually me!!! Good one Diane

Guest Guest75
Aye Tyke:smile: I thought SA was all about working hard, being fun to be around and politically incorrect :biglaugh:

A lot freer here than in the UK. Unfortunately some folk do bring this attitude and other bad personality traits with them (cynicism,snobbery and such).

We soon get em out of it.!!!!

I'm originally from the north of England and have the attitude typical of the area................. Upfront, hate formality and call it what it is..........

Good to know mate. I really need to loosen up. Part of choosing Australia over Canada was the sense of humor and easy-going lifestyle everyone kept telling me about.:smile:

Guest Richie_T

lol Ali, I'll take u to the Rhino Room once u get here. I was there last night and some of the things the comedians said were very Un-PC! They are very easy going out in the streets, but in a comedy club it is literally no holds barred!

Incidentally I was taking the piss out of my friend last purely cos he was Canadian.

Guest Guest75
lol Ali, I'll take u to the Rhino Room once u get here. I was there last night and some of the things the comedians said were very Un-PC! They are very easy going out in the streets, but in a comedy club it is literally no holds barred!

Incidentally I was taking the piss out of my friend last purely cos he was Canadian.

Looks like you ​ come from the wrong side of the Pennines........:tongue:

"There is only one good thing in Lancashire............................... that's the road to Yorkshire" :biglaugh:

You can always tell a Yorkshireman................. but not much.:cute:

Rich I hold you to your offer and believe me I can laugh :wink: And thanks for accepting my friend request on facebook. Canadians can be a fun bunch too but the weather really sucks. I couldn't bear the thought of walking down King Street in Toronto on another cold winter night with all the alcohol failing to keep me warm:biglaugh:

"There is only one good thing in Lancashire............................... that's the road to Yorkshire" :biglaugh:

:biglaugh: Now this is very UN-PC Tyke:biglaugh:

Guest Richie_T

Sheffield born and bred :)

Guest Guest75
Sheffield born and bred :)

Oh, I'll let you off then. Your location says Manchester.......doing some missionary work there?? Says he from the colony of New Yorkshire ...........:biglaugh:

• 1 month later...

Two Irish Men, A Blonde & a Flag Pole

Two men were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A blonde walks by and asked them what they were doing.

Patrick replied, 'We're supposed to be finding the height of this flagpole, but we don't have a ladder.'

The blonde took out an adjustable spanner from her bag, loosened a few bolts and laid the flagpole down.

She got a tape measure out of her pocket, took a few measurements, and announced that it was 18 feet 6 inches.

Then, she walked off.

Michael said to Patrick, 'Isn't that just like a blonde! We need the height, and she gives us the bloody length.

This photo was taken in a Senior Center in Plymouth, Michigan.

The course was "How to Prevent Alzheimer's."

The Project of the Day was, "To keep your mind working, try to create something from memory."

[ATTACH]5125[/ATTACH

It kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1342108188.543772.jpg